24 : Day 2: 7:00 AM-8:00 AM -- Season Finale

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-03, 02:02 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[From TVGuide.com..]

Spoiler:
The second longest day of Jack Bauer's life finally winds down. And it has been quite an eventful 24 hours, what with the nuclear threat to Los Angeles; the bombing of CTU; duplicitous dames Marie Warner and Sherry Palmer; cringe-inducing tortures; a rapidly climbing body count---and a presidential coup. Tonight's finale finds an unexpected alliance formed in a last-ditch effort to take down mastermind Peter Kingsley (Tobin Bell), while new information about the villain has an impact on Tony and Michelle, and the race to halt the ill-conceived air strikes in the Middle East.
Old 05-19-03, 03:56 PM
Suspended

Can't wait to see how it ends tomorrow.. I wonder if it will end with a shocker like season 1 did.
Old 05-19-03, 04:18 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
Originally posted by CitizenKaneRBud
Can't wait to see how it ends tomorrow.. I wonder if it will end with a shocker like season 1 did.
*fingers crossed*please kill Kim, please kill Kim, please kill Kim*fingers crossed*
Old 05-19-03, 04:58 PM

Originally posted by MrX
*fingers crossed*please kill Kim, please kill Kim, please kill Kim*fingers crossed*
But please make her shirt fall off first.
Old 05-19-03, 05:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think that Kate brainwashed Marie to do what she did. It has something to do with the death of her mother, which was so blatantly forced into her conversation with Kim last episode. Only one episode left this season! Can't wait!
Old 05-19-03, 07:39 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

judging from the above text, does this mean that next season's finale will be "the third longest day of jack bauer's life?"
Old 05-20-03, 01:52 AM

Originally posted by movieking
I think that Kate brainwashed Marie to do what she did. It has something to do with the death of her mother, which was so blatantly forced into her conversation with Kim last episode. Only one episode left this season! Can't wait!
Hey nice theory I never thought of it that way but why do I get the feeling that this show will end on a cliffhanger? if that happens I will be pissed and oh yes I hope kim bites the dust before the episode ends.
Old 05-20-03, 08:38 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Just a recap of the day:

So we finally come full circle. Just 23 hours ago, Jack was down and out in LA, with very little to live for, he's disconnected from his old life, and there's little joy in his current life.

Now, he's physically down and out in LA, but having endured one of the longest days of his life: having come face to face with his wife's killer, surviving a plane crash, protecting her from gunfire, was prepared to sacrifice himself to detonate a nuke in the desert, got bumped out of the plane and had to run for cover from the nuclear detonation, got capture and tortured, having to deal with Kim's idiocy, having to chase an idiot audio hacker around the rooftops, and then having to get in cahoots with Lady MacPalmer to stop the US from launching an offensive that will surely land the US in what could possibly be the start of World War III.

How will things turn out? Tune in for the season finale tonight!
Old 05-20-03, 09:55 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I think with everything that has happened up to now. There will almost certinly be a cliffhanger till next year since there is no way they can finish everything up.
Old 05-20-03, 10:18 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It was a pretty good episode.
Spoiler:
Sherry agrees to wear a wire to help Jack get the evidence from Peter Kingsley. Mike calls Ryan at CTU and tells him to give Jack his full support after thinking about all the civilian casualties. Ryan lets Tony and Michelle go. Kate and Kim go to CTU and they find out that Kate's father and Marie is there. Marie won't say anything until her father leaves then she tells Kate that she isn't safe out there. They get the recordings from Kingsley, but Kingsley thinks that Sherry really doesn't have the hacker, so he orders his sniper on the roof to take her out. The sniper isn't there though, because Jack took him out and starts shooting Kingsley's guys. There is a big shootout ending with Jack getting heart problems and Kingsley coming up to him with a gun. When he is about to shoot Jack a SWAT team that Ryan from CTU ordered to go out there shoots Kingsley. Palmer is put back in as President and the war is called off. Palmer lets everyone keep their job except for Mike, who he relieves of his duties. The guy on the boat finds out the war is cancelled from another guy that looks to be at an outside restaurant. The guy on the boat said they will have to do it another way so then he calls someone and tells them to go ahead. Kim and Kate meet up with Jack on a stretcher and Kim says she will take care of Jack and she loves him. Ryan puts Tony back in charge of CTU. The President is holding a press conference when a girl tries to get his attention. She shakes his hand then goes behind a wall and pulls off a piece of plastic off her hand. The President is about to get in his limo when he looks at his hand and it looks like it has been burnt with acid. He collapses on the ground to end the show.
Old 05-20-03, 10:32 AM

I'm afraid to read Blaster1's spoilers. Can anyone just tell me if ends on a cliffhanger?
Old 05-20-03, 10:35 AM

Blaster,
How do you get to watch so early? Just curious.
Old 05-20-03, 10:40 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Satellite, wildfeeds, newsgroups.
Old 05-20-03, 10:51 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by breaux124
I'm afraid to read Blaster1's spoilers. Can anyone just tell me if ends on a cliffhanger?
breaux124
Spoiler:
yep
Old 05-20-03, 10:59 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Patman
Satellite, wildfeeds, newsgroups.
I think that BitTorrent is also up there now.
Old 05-20-03, 11:02 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Patman, I couldn't help but notice that you didn't say that Jack was (possible spolier material?)
Spoiler:
killed, revived, jacked up for two hours, then is fighting possible heart problems...
Old 05-20-03, 11:14 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by DGibFen
Patman, I couldn't help but notice that you didn't say that Jack was (possible spolier material?) killed, revived, jacked up for two hours, then is fighting possible heart problems...
That ain't a spoiler. This happened a few episodes ago. So it doesn't confuse people, get rid of the spoiler tags.
Old 05-20-03, 11:24 AM
DVD Talk Hero

The fox radio ad
"An ending so shocking, so unexpected, it will challenge the way you will look at television."
Old 05-20-03, 11:28 AM
Enormous Genitals

Location: a small cottage on a cul de sac in the lower pits of hell.
Received 583 Likes on 335 Posts
Originally posted by Rypro 525
The fox radio ad
"An ending so shocking, so unexpected, it will challenge the way you will look at television."
Goddamit, do I have to move my favorite chair again? My wife promised it could stay put!
Old 05-20-03, 11:56 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Blaster
Spoiler:
How do they get Prescott (the now president) out of president to it now being Palmer again.
Old 05-20-03, 11:59 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Rypro 525
Blaster
Spoiler:
How do they get Prescott (the now president) out of president to it now being Palmer again.
Spoiler:
Prescott relinquishes his job as President and gives it back to Palmer once he finds out the evidence is real and the tapes were fake.
Old 05-20-03, 12:42 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Trying so hard to avoid temptation....only a couple more hours...
Old 05-20-03, 01:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Goddamit, Blaster1, where'd u get the show from? Just email me if u can't post it here. I can't wait until 8!
Old 05-20-03, 01:44 PM
DVD Talk Hero

downloads em proabaly.
Old 05-20-03, 01:56 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Blaster and to all who want to know
Spoiler:
the chick who gives Palmer the poison is none other then Mandy, from season 1. She was the one who bombed the plane in the first episode and had that brief lesbian scene a few episodes later.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.