Deathlands on sci-fi

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Deathlands on sci-fi

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-03, 08:16 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Deathlands on sci-fi

I must have missed the parental warning (said sarcastically, as in I don't think they had one). It doesn't bother me at all, but it's awfully bloody.

too early to say for sure, but it looks to have potential

Last edited by mikehunt; 05-17-03 at 08:33 PM.
Old 05-18-03, 01:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just finished viewing the movie not bad even though they had Traci Lords in it my only gripe is the broadcast of this movie everytime the signal cuts off every 15 seconds maybe something wrong with the satellite? Vincent Spano not bad as Ryan hopefully he will remember to load a magazine in his M-16 when an armoured car approaches him. As for Jenya Lano as Ryan's love interest what a body wooof! that's all I can say about her. I wonder if they are planning on making another movie about the Deathlands novels?
Old 05-18-03, 05:14 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Deathlands on sci-fi

Originally posted by mikehunt
I must have missed the parental warning (said sarcastically, as in I don't think they had one). It doesn't bother me at all, but it's awfully bloody.
I Tivo'ed it and watched about the first 40 mins or so, so far. Gotta agree, I was surprised by the violence/blood/gore level already. I've seen some very lame Sci-fi channel movies with very little blood/violence get a 'Viewer Discretion Advised' warning, and am suprised this didn't qualify by their standards. Body parts, gallons of blood, shotgun blasts to the torso leading to organ dropping and blood letting... my kinda movie.
Old 05-18-03, 08:52 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
I missed the missing magazine but heard about it.