TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Frasier 04-29-03

Old 04-29-03, 12:14 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Frasier 04-29-03

Spoiler:
Visiting his old friend Dr. Phil (guest-starring as himself), Frasier (Kelsey Grammer) runs into his former agent - Bebe Glazer (guest star Harriet Sansom Harris) - now the engineer of Dr. Phil's media empire. The chance encounter is further fueled when Bebe's subtle flirtations spark doubt in the radio doc's mind about his decision to fire his former representative. Elsewhere, Martin (John Mahoney) vows to remain strong after being placed on the graveyard shift for refusing to date his boss' sister and Niles (David Hyde Pierce) and Daphne (Jane Leeves) obsess over an older couple sharing coffee at Café Nervosa.

Although
Spoiler:
Dr. Phil
should provide some good laughs, I'm looking forward to the long-awaited return of
Spoiler:
Bebe
Old 04-29-03, 02:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hopefully the guest star boosts Frasier's ratings from last week, and gives Watching Ellie a boost. I'll be watching.
Old 04-30-03, 01:08 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Absolute suckage. One of the worst Frasier episodes ever IMHO. At this rate, I think Frasier is gonna be dumped from my "watch-list." Ugggg....

Anyone like it?
Old 04-30-03, 06:13 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ehhh, the Martin 3rd shift stuff had some minor chuckles. But, this show is just getting worse. I can't remember the last outright laugh I've had with it.

The whole Bebe is the devil thing has been done to death and they sure went a long way to show that in the hotel room. You could see it coming from a mile away.
Old 04-30-03, 08:25 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
How disappointing. At least we have Season One coming out on DVD in three weeks to help us remember what a great show this was at one time......
Old 04-30-03, 09:30 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I tuned in for one of the first shows I've watched this season, and ... well, I shouldn't have wasted my time. Not very good.
Old 04-30-03, 11:42 AM

Yeah I too was dissapointed. Its in a slump and just isnt going away

Originally posted by Chew
I can't remember the last outright laugh I've had with it.
I remember mine. A couple months ago there was a scene where daphne was driving and her mother was in the back seat. She was going on and on about something then suddenly screamed thinking that they were going to die! Then she realized that they werent driving on the wrong side of the road. I laughed my tail off!