Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD & Home Theater Gear
Reload this Page >

Anyone know anything about cordless headphones ?

Community
Search
DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-03, 04:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone gave my mother in law a used pair of cordless headphones (Sony MDR-IF210) for some reason I can't hook it up right. Here is what the set up looks like from bottom to top (of transmitter) :
AC power/Red audio/white audio/ then what looks like a headphone jack. The wires given to her have one end red/white audio the other end what looks like head phone jack. I have tried every combo and all I get is static in the headphones. I know this is a lot of jibberish but this lady is relentless and I fear for my life. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Old 04-27-03, 04:23 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Plug the wire into the headphone jack of your stereo, and attach the other end into the wireless transmitter. 1st, I'd check that I can hear with normal headphones out of the headphone jack. Make sure both the transmitter and the headphones are properly powered. Play something from your stereo, then adjust the frequency until both transmitter and headphones on are the same frequency.
Old 04-27-03, 04:26 PM

Originally posted by RoQuEr
Plug the wire into the headphone jack of your stereo, and attach the other end into the wireless transmitter. 1st, I'd check that I can hear with normal headphones out of the headphone jack. Make sure both the transmitter and the headphones are properly powered. Play something from your stereo, then adjust the frequency until both transmitter and headphones on are the same frequency.
Actually did that, also this is for a TV