Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

7th Heaven 'we do' 4/21 (finally a new episode)

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

7th Heaven 'we do' 4/21 (finally a new episode)

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-03, 02:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we do
Spoiler:
When a storm threatens to postpone Lucy and Kevin's wedding, everyone scrambles to make it to the church in time. Mary barely catches the last flight in and brings a surprise guest with her; Chandler and Roxanne rush to pick up Ben and his mother (guest star Bo Derek) who are stranded at the airport, but tensions run high and a fist fight breaks out; and Matt gives Lucy some very special brotherly advice when she confesses to pre-wedding jitters.

Matt's back for the 2 part season finale in a couple weeks.
Old 04-21-03, 11:41 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm surprised the wedding is tonight. I would have thought it would be on the season finale.
Old 04-21-03, 03:45 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by resinrats
I'm surprised the wedding is tonight. I would have thought it would be on the season finale.
No, that's gonna be the divorce.

We're considering getting all dressed up for Lucy's wedding.

I can't stop thinking about Television Without Pity's renaming of the engagement episode "I Love Lucy" as "I Loathe Lucy." I'm literally tittering!

Lord, I love Seventh Heaven. I'm counting the minutes until tonight's episode.
Old 04-21-03, 10:51 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 811 Likes on 600 Posts
buskerdog I hope you are kidding about the divorce. If you weren't you should have spoilered that. This was your average wedding episode. I still enjoyed it though. I loved the fight scene. BTW the show got renewed for two more years. So we will get the show till at least the 2004-2005 season
Old 04-21-03, 11:17 PM

Originally posted by resinrats
I'm pretty sure tonight's episode was the 150th episode of 7th Heaven, so it makes sense that they did something pretty major.

This show is sort of a bizarre fascination for me. I don't really like any of the characters or plots, but I can't tear my eyes away.

The little twins have a creepy "Village of the Damned" aura to them. Is there any way to tell them apart?
Old 04-22-03, 09:13 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by lwhy?
buskerdog I hope you are kidding about the divorce. If you weren't you should have spoilered that.
That brought a smile to my face. No, I have no spoilers. That was just some snark on my behalf. However, if Kevin has any brains in that cybrog hard-drive of his he'll make like Mary and skip town.
Old 08-10-05, 07:06 PM

help

what exactly was Matts advice to Lucy when she had the jitters !? ive been searching all over for it, it was amazing truth. . if anyone knows please email me at [email protected] ;; thanks <3
Old 08-10-05, 08:50 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Why must you revive this thread and make all the pain come back? All the therapy this show has caused me to need has finally started to pay off and now this!
Old 08-11-05, 11:20 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Love that light blue font.

I've seen bits and pieces of this show and I always thought it was funny that the Parents were both actors from the Star Trek Universe. Wonder if they ever talk about that on the set.
Boy did the kids grow up.