Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

CSI: Miami 3/31

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-03, 12:21 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CSI: Miami 3/31

I thought this was one of the better episodes so far.

I like that they are (slowly) starting to get into character's private lives somewhat.

Although, the Proctor's father storyline seems destined for a (predictably) bad end.

Also, more Sofia Milos. I read at E!Online, she is supposed to play a more regular role next season. She was so hot on the Sopranos.
Old 04-01-03, 12:50 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
I thought it was ok.

This whole Horaito having a possible relationship with his dead brothers wife is kind of creppy.

I did get a kick out of the Paulie Walnuts mention by the hitman since he played Mikey on season 1 of the Sopranos and got whacked by Paulie and Christopher.
Old 04-01-03, 07:57 AM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,226 Posts
As usual, I fell half-asleep in the second half. Why did that hitman kill that woman by the pool? I also totally missed that he was Mikey; I haven't seen that first season in so long. Who was that detective on the Sopranos (not Valentina, right?)
Old 04-01-03, 08:02 AM

Received 99 Likes on 82 Posts
I thought it was a good episode. (There have been so many re-runs of this show in the past couple months, that any new episode is a good one).

Anyway, solid show, but another episode with Horatio trying to connect with a child...sort of creepy.
Old 04-01-03, 10:13 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Well, remember the pilot for CSI:Miami? Horatio was out there in a field looking for that young blonde girl? He seems to like to connect with and protect children.

I have to say that now that I have my TV professionally calibrated, this show is absolutely stunning in HDTV!

Al Sapienza (Mickey) is getting a lot of mileage out of his role from The Sopranos. He killed the girl to send a message to the Ed Hinkle guy because he was shorting him in terms of the money.