Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Metroid Prime

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-03, 02:39 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Metroid Prime

Has anyone played Prime with the fusion suit? Is anything different or just the appearance?
I just finished the game yesterday. It is a great game.
Old 03-31-03, 02:54 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

excellent game. i was dumb enough to buy a gameboy advance sp and metroid fusion before i finished it. so now i'm addicted to that. i'm 3/4 of the way done with each, and now i have zelda too... damn.... not enough time.
Old 03-31-03, 03:11 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I also just finished it this weekend! Thank God!

It took me forever because I didn't have the ambition to go hunt down all those dang artifacts.

Then I couldn't beat Meta-Ridley, the cheap bastard. I was just about ready to give up, but I beat him on my fifth try. Then it only took two tries to beat metriod prime (I used the faqs though).

Awesome game that I don't want to play again anytime soon.
Old 03-31-03, 06:01 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

i've played with the fusion suit. its only for looks. nothing else different about the game.
Old 03-31-03, 07:01 PM
Retired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yep, just for looks. I actually think it looks pretty lame too and took it off. The last suit you have is much cooler IMO.
Old 03-31-03, 07:05 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

ugh, Meta-Ridley pissed me off. I only lost about 2 energy tanks or less during the first 85% of the battle, then Ridley lands on the platform during the last 15% battle and proceeds to wipe out the remaining 8 or so energy tanks I have left.

Also, I got through the entire game until you get to the part where you need the artifacts. At that point I think I had about 2 of the needed artifacts, THEN I got to the part where the game gives you hints on collecting the artifacts. That was a little frustrating having to run through most of the levels again hunting down the remaining artifacts.

But yes, it was a great game.

(Currently stuck at the final boss on the hard difficulty, and why couldn't they find a way to include Kraid?)