Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Resident Evil Questions....

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-03, 01:30 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Resident Evil Questions....

Im a huge RE fan, RE2 has to be my favorite game ever if not one of my favorites altleast. Well i was heartbroken that the series jumped ship to Gamecube, and in result i didnt get to play the remake or RE0, becuase i dont own a GC (have a PS2 and XBox).
Anyway, to get to the point, i just recently bought both the Remake and RE0 for GC, my GF is so kind to lend me her GC so i can play the RE games. So right now im on a RE high, way up there! Im almost done with the remake, but im starting to feel somewhat guilty becuase i never got to finish Resident Evil: Code Veronica. So i was wondering if anyone here could hook me up with the details on how that story wrapped up. Did Claire find her brother Chris? What happened with Wesker? Also, my memory is foggy on part 3, Nemesis. What went down at the end of that one? I put on my PS1 the other day to play it where i last saved it and watch the ending, but apparently my save files on the memory card were wiped out, i was really dissapointed. Thanx guys and rock on!
Old 03-16-03, 06:31 AM

Endings and cut scenes, etc. can be downloaded from www.new.blood.com
Old 03-16-03, 12:46 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

SPOILERS
Claire did find Chris at the end of the game(well, he found her). They both had encounters with Wesker throughout the game, and you fight him at the end as Chris. Wesker is super-powerful because he injected himself with the virus and faked his death at the hands of the Tyrant in RE(ummmmmm.....yeah). At the end, Wesker disappears again, and Claire and Chris take off on a plane.
In Nemesis, Jill takes down the Nemesis, and the Army nukes Raccoon City to destroy any traces of the virus spread(failed of course).
I haven't played CV:X in almost a year, but I intend to play it again very soon. I was pretty disappointed with it on my first play-through because of certain things that happened towards the end of the game that had me royally screwed, but now that I know what will happen I can avoid that next time....
Somewhere I have a link to a complete RE timeline(also includes the movie events I believe), but I need to find it.
Old 03-16-03, 01:31 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Skank
Endings and cut scenes, etc. can be downloaded from www.new.blood.com
This link didn't work for me, but www.new-blood.com did.
Old 03-16-03, 10:08 PM

Whoops! Yeah I meant www.new-blood.com