Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

XVS-500 VS SV-SA 600 which is better for multi-region?

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-03, 11:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey all,
I got some great advice before on the cyberhome 402-500, I purchased quite a few more discs from region 4 than I had thought I would, so now I am thinking about a better player. Someone from the board was offering me a 600 and I was going to buy it, but decided to try the 402, if you read this and still have it, email me, I will take it and paypal you asap.

However, I need to know if there is a picture quality difference between SV-SA600 and the XVS-500BK. I know the 600 has dvd audio, that I do not care about, it would be nice, but not needed. It would be between 50-70 more for the 600 over the 500. This is just for other region play, not for region 1 discs, just region 2,4 or other pal regions, I have a killer multi region for other ntsc regions.

Again, if the person who was selling one, and contacted me before still has it, please contact me again, I lost your email.
Thanks!!
Old 03-05-03, 11:53 PM

These are both JVC players, sorry, forgot to mention that.
Old 03-06-03, 01:35 AM

I don't know about the 600, but I've been very happy with the picture quality on the JVC 500...