Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Unreal 2 any good?

Old 03-05-03, 03:14 PM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unreal 2 any good?

I loved the original Unreal, but hated Unreal Championship on my Xbox (ghost recon is more my style). I thought about getting part 2 now that it's out, for my PC. Personally, I like 1 player FPS better than multiplayer fragfests (cuz everyone is better than me ) so how good is the 1 player game as far as storyline and funness? Anyone know if the game is scheduled to come out on Xbox too anytime soon?
Old 03-05-03, 04:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The story of Unreal 2 is actually pretty good. I liked it a lot better than the 1st Unreal, but unfortunately it's kind of cliche. Also, there's not much replay value unless you're the type that like to play games on different difficulty levels. The gameplay time is not that long either, so I don't think it's worth the $49.99 price tag. If you can get it for $29.99 or less, I'd probably go for it.
Old 03-05-03, 06:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Unreal 2 is a mediocre FPS... mission based and kinda story driven. This game rips of the best moments from the best FPS games and somehow makes them not as cool. It's worth picking up for like 20 bucks, but there's no sense in rushing to buy it. It's a PC title, so it'll be cheap soon enough. The game does have its moments though... too bad it lacks originality.