Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Anybody else still watching "Surreal Life"?

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 02-13-03, 08:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Currently watching the softball game episode. Will discuss when it's over. I actually just watched my tape of last weeks episode. Freaking hilarious.

I didn't think anything could top the fight between Feldman and Hammer about how long Corey was in the bathroom, until the "Blind Date". That was so uncomfortably funny, I never wanted it to end.
Old 02-13-03, 08:44 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 158 Likes on 120 Posts
I'm still watching and loving the show. Next week is the last episode. I don't know how they could do s second season. I think they got the perfect mix of celebrities this season.
Old 02-13-03, 11:29 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

This may have already been posted elsewhere but there's a second season in the works. Will be interesting to see who they get.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ion_surreal_dc
Old 02-13-03, 11:44 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I just like watching the previews. That one of the playboy model on the date, just staring into space, and the one with corey feldman standing in the softball field, just staring into space, had me cracking up.
Old 02-13-03, 11:44 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

HOLY CRAP!!!! I forgot all about this tonight. I was so busy watching Survivor and flipping to Smackdown during commercials that I forgot all about this.
Old 02-14-03, 12:25 AM
DVD Talk Legend

The blind date was the only thing i wanted to see just because i was curious what kind of guy a playboy model would date.
Old 02-14-03, 12:50 AM

Originally posted by WWE Jedi
HOLY CRAP!!!! I forgot all about this tonight. I was so busy watching Survivor and flipping to Smackdown during commercials that I forgot all about this.
ditto with me missed the first half flipping through survivor and are you hot? feldman = tool. what the biggest loser in the damn world. he pisses me off just looking at him. and he sucks at softball. he got bitched by the pitcher and he would run away from the ball before any chance of danger. they should have voted him off the island and i hope his wedding goes to $hit.
Old 02-14-03, 12:52 AM

oh yea I still watch the show.
I'm sorry to see this one go next week, I'm glad to hear about season 2. I was really moved by the Vince Neil church episode.
Its interesting to see these guys and how the opinions change.
Who woulda thought manny was cool
Vince is the man
Hammer is pretty cool too
Corey..I wanted to like him but I don't
Old 02-14-03, 01:41 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

To those of you that missed it they're repeating it on the 20th at 8:00 (I believe that's CST).
Old 02-14-03, 10:01 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 193 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally posted by kilcher
To those of you that missed it they're repeating it on the 20th at 8:00 (I believe that's CST).
Thanks for the info, I completely forgot about it because I was at my Dad's and watching survivor w/ some of the family.

Is it me, or does Corey Feldman seem to look worse as each week goes by? From what I have seen and heard from other people, damn he is just an idiot.
Old 02-14-03, 10:05 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 80 Likes on 62 Posts
I'm still watching. This show is just too funny. I like everyone on it except Corey. I was so hoping to like him, and he is just the biggest toolbox ever. Not just a TOOL, the whole toolbox. God he annoys me. I'm actually kinda hoping Jerri will do something to mess up his wedding. Is there an evil grin smiley?

X
Old 02-14-03, 02:51 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Yeah, I"m loving this show. This is right up there with Joe Millionaire, and both up there with Temptatino Island. (I know, my tastes are sad.. )

I like them all, even Corey. He's just fun to yell at.. Without him, it wouldn't be nearly as entertaining. I do seriously wonder, what's wrong with him. Does he really need to be famous that bad...
Old 02-18-03, 05:00 PM

Feldman is such a tool. Did this guy think that because he was in Bad News Bears he knew how to play baseball? I loved how Hammer was telling him thhat he had to actually swing the bat and no one was going to yell "Cut!"