Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

17 free courses for Links 2003

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-03, 07:20 PM
Mod Emeritus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
17 free courses for Links 2003

This is cool and interesting. OK remember how the older Links (Links LS) used to come with all of the courses that were on Links 386 in SVGA format, except in order to successfully convert them, you had to have the original floppy disk with the crh file? And all of those courses were included but locked as part of the discs you got with like Links LS 2001 or whatever? Those courses sold for $20 each back in the day (Pebble was more) and they are excellent recreations of the real thing.

Wweeeelll, now you can convert them all without the original diskettes. Which is cool. So there you go. I remember buying Mauna Kea, Pebble Beach, Big Horn, Pinehurst, and the Belfry. I tested them and they look great. I like Access Software's rendition of Pebble Beach more than EA's.

BTW: I love this game a lot more than Tiger Woods 2003. Highly recommended.
Old 02-05-03, 06:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So do they come with the game or do you download em ? I've been on the fence to buy this game, but saw it for 29.99 at OfficeMax yesterday, if you get all those old courses for free, then Im there.