Blaster1
02-04-03, 03:26 PM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/phone_booth/

Rypro 525
02-04-03, 03:28 PM
Good, I've been waiting for this one.

the narrator
02-04-03, 03:34 PM
good news...hope this is as good as it looks like.

Amadeus
02-04-03, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by the narrator
good news...hope this is as good as it looks like.
:up:

Robert
02-04-03, 04:23 PM
How certain is FOX about whether or not the General Public is ready for movie about (gasp!) a sniper??

-rolleyes-

Groucho
02-04-03, 04:29 PM
Whew! April was shaping up to be a dry month for Colin Farrell movies.

Tarantino
02-04-03, 05:25 PM
LOL

Geofferson
02-04-03, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Groucho
Whew! April was shaping up to be a dry month for Colin Farrell movies.
:lol:

I can't wait to see this! Larry Cohen back from the straight-to-video dead.

RyoHazuki
02-04-03, 05:39 PM
Does the plot of this movie seemed far fetched to anyone else? From what I've read a phone in a phone booth rings and when u awnser the phone its the sniper who says if he hangs up he'll shoot you. Well whats the point of a hostage if he cant hang up or leave the phone booth? Are both his legs broken? Can't he run? If this guy has been pointing a sniper at a phone booth for sometime now all u have to do is wait till he talking and run. Two hours of looking through a scope and holding ur finger on the trigger will leave anybody a little restless.

conscience
02-04-03, 05:55 PM
What I want to know is why did they change the voice of the sniper from Ron Eldard to Kiefer Sutherland...although Kiefer has a much better voice.

lisadoris
02-04-03, 06:16 PM
I've been looking forward to this movie for awhile. Granted, I won't believe the release date until I've actually purchased a ticket to see it.

sherm42
02-04-03, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by RyoHazuki7
Does the plot of this movie seemed far fetched to anyone else? From what I've read a phone in a phone booth rings and when u awnser the phone its the sniper who says if he hangs up he'll shoot you. Well whats the point of a hostage if he cant hang up or leave the phone booth? Are both his legs broken? Can't he run? If this guy has been pointing a sniper at a phone booth for sometime now all u have to do is wait till he talking and run. Two hours of looking through a scope and holding ur finger on the trigger will leave anybody a little restless.

I could be wrong, but I think the plot may not be just about a randomn event. I think that the character is an intended target all along. If that's the case, then the story becomes about why this is happening to this guy.

CKMorpheus
02-06-03, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by RyoHazuki7

Headset?

Deftones
02-06-03, 11:21 PM
fantastic! looks great!

Jackskeleton
02-06-03, 11:39 PM
Interesting... In the trailer he sells someone tickets to brittney spears concert.. yet in real life he's dating her... hmmmm. ;)

WiccanPagan
03-18-03, 11:28 PM
just saw a tv spot for this bad boy. looks very interesting. nothing like i have seen before. way to go farrell. he's gotta be going for more movies this year than anyone else.

Dr. DVD
03-18-03, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Jackskeleton
Interesting... In the trailer he sells someone tickets to brittney spears concert.. yet in real life he's dating her... hmmmm. ;)

This movie also takes place in New York, same as Daredevil in which he played an ace assasin. This time he is in danger of being taken by an assasin...hmmmmm. :)