Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Help with E3 registration needed!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-03, 10:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help with E3 registration needed!

For those faxing or mailing their registration to E3 I need your help! What is the "4 digit code from the brochure" mention in the top left corner? I'm going for the first time this year and recieved no brochure. They don't mention anything on the website about it either. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-03-03, 01:45 PM

^bump^

Surely someone must have registered already....
Old 02-03-03, 03:32 PM

The 4-digit code only applies if you got your application in the mail. If you downloaded the form from the website, then you do not need the 4 digit code. Just leave it blank.
Old 02-03-03, 07:01 PM

Oh okay, thanks a lot. See everyone there.
Old 02-03-03, 08:56 PM
cheenno

This show is only for those people in the business, but I desperately want to go. Is it difficult to get in? If I apply online and umm... fib a little will i still get tickets?
Old 02-03-03, 09:03 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

No, you can't just send an application. You have to show at least 2 forms of proof of your employment in the industry such as W2 form and a paycheck stub/form. Then after they have verified everything, they will send you a E3 badge and on the day E3 is, you goto the LA convention center and show them you badge and photo ID then they give you another badge/pass thats good for all 3 days.

your going to have such a fun time there. its seriously awsome. hundreds of game systems all hooked up to hundred of plasma tvs. Then you get to play games that won't be out for a long ass time or what are barely even done. Last year was my first time and I had a blast. Im going to go the first 2 days like I did last year.