Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Oz 2/2/03

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-03, 06:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oz 2/2/03

I was on vacation and just watched the last 2 weeks of Oz..... Can't wait for tonight's!

Any predictions?
I think.....

Spoiler:

* Beecher will f$%k up his parole for Keller, and be back in OZ
* White is going to do something stupid and either get killed or put back in SOME sort of solitaire
* Dave Brass may become an inmate of Oz, which would be an interesting twist with Morales
Old 02-02-03, 09:06 PM

Okay, let's talk about tonights episode, shall we?

* In the saddest OZ moment ever, Beecher is back. Looks like the Schillinger/Keller/Beecher story is back on track.

* Robson is back in the brotherhood? I thought the original reason he was out because of his "impurity" (gums). So all he had to do to get back into Schillinger's good graces was kill a fellow Arayan?

* Alvarez inherits Cutler's fortune. Strange.

* Wow, what an abrupt ending for Morales. Looks like the crazy nurse is targeting Latinos. For their sake, I hope Guerrera or Alvarez stay healthy.

* Joel Gray is in OZ. We have yet to find out why he killed Said.

* Timmy Kirk's mom has a crush on Father Ray... um, okay.

* Cyril's time is drawing near. I liked his "normal" self coming through. Next week should be insane.

* Burr Redding bores me. The homeboys should be getting a new leader pretty soon.

* They should sell that OZ book in stores

* The Schillinger brothers narrate. Boy, I didn't see that one coming. I have a feeling next week is Said.

*Sniff* only 3 more episodes left.
-r
Old 02-02-03, 09:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OZ Book

That OZ book is actually for sale.

Look at Amazon.com:

OZ Book

Looks pretty good. It looks like it is written by Hill, but also has an episode guide and some words from the creator. I know I am getting it.
Old 02-02-03, 09:56 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Pretty good episode. It is sad to see Beecher back in prison. I wonder how long he got. The thing I didn't like this episode is Morale's death. The nurse kills him and then we hear nothing else about it the entire episode. They even went back to the hospital in scenes afterward and nothing was mentioned.
Old 02-02-03, 10:06 PM

Pay attention to the connection between Officer Brass and those getting snuffed by the nurse. It's only a matter of time before Glynn all but accuses him of killing them. I think the investigation happens next week (but yes, it's odd that a major character since season 4 gets killed, and there isn't a big deal surrounding it).
-r
Old 02-02-03, 10:07 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Beecher

Old 02-03-03, 02:12 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,741 Likes on 1,889 Posts
Beecher has to be one of the dumbest sonsabitches I've ever seen.

Keller is a textbook sociopath. Why can't he see that?

Wondering if he'll soon regret bullying Glynn and the guards when he was playing prisoner's advocate?

I was surpeised to see Morales to out like that.

Only three episodes to go, and they're still opening up new plotlines. (Father Ray and Kirk's mother.)

Still waiting to see what happens with Ryan/His mother/Geoffrey. Surprised that hasn't gotten really ugly yet.
Old 02-03-03, 08:14 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts
Oh Beecher.

Yeah I don't get the Robson thing either.
Old 02-03-03, 04:03 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I'm wondering if the nurse actually did kill Morales, because I thought he could be dreaming. That could make sense, because it wasn't mentioned again in the episode, like it never happened, and maybe it didn't.

Poor Beecher. Keller is such an ass.

Good episode. Only 3 left.

Last edited by Da Thrilla; 02-03-03 at 04:06 PM.
Old 02-03-03, 04:38 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I laughed my ass off when Gray told Schillinger he was a Jew. The look on Vern's face was absolutely priceless.
Old 02-03-03, 04:44 PM

I was also confused by the Robson/Vern reunion.... did killing his "partner" purify his gums?! That was the only thing that didn't really make too much sense to me.

That, and Beecher being so dumb. Him and Poet (who was released a couple of seasons ago, and sent back within an episode or two)- free'd from jail, but not from their stupidity!