Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Oz 1/26/03

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-03, 10:22 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oz 1/26/03

Pretty good episode tonight. When the guy who killed Said was talking to the detective and he said that it had to happen by night time, I thought something that night was going to happen, but nothing did so I don't know where they are going with that. It should get alot more interesting next week with Keller off of Death Row. I wonder if that is the last we will see of Beecher, since Keller doesn't need a lawyer anymore after he got off of death row.
Old 01-26-03, 10:34 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,724 Likes on 1,880 Posts
I have a feeling that Keller is going to be wanting Beecher back in prison so they can be together.
Old 01-26-03, 10:37 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

well yeah the previews hinted at that:

Spoiler:
Keller asks Beecher to go out of town or something, that will break his parole, he agrees to "run the errand for Keller", then it shows Keller on the phone "giving a tip to the cops on the parole violation" or so it seemed.
Old 01-27-03, 04:10 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Did they drop the whole storyline where the cop won the lottery?
Old 01-27-03, 06:18 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Best line of the show (and the funniest one since Hoyt claimed to have dated a girl named "Burkina Faso")
Spoiler:
"Well, I'll be... one of you lynched himself."
Old 01-27-03, 07:29 AM

Last night's episode wasn't as huge as the one the week before, but it was still good, nonetheless....

* Joel Gray's character is interesting (Having to kill Said before nightfall either means he's insane, or was forced to kill him)

* Beecher gets Keller off Death Row. Keller was downright scary last night. I was surprised at Winthrop, though. I mean, he's part of the brotherhood now, shouldn't he have been suspicious of meeting Beecher's psychotic boyfriend in a storage closest?

* Two weeks in a row with very little Schillinger. Boo.

* The Rebadow/Librarian story will never interest me.

* I liked Antonia Nappa doing the narration. With 4 weeks left, here is my predictions as to who the remaining ones will be: Donald Groves, Kareem Said, El Cid, and Simon Adebisi

* Jazz Hoyt went to Harvard and is rich. Nice twist, but seriously, are we even going to see an execution this season? I've been begging to finally see Cyril O'Reily killed since season 3. KILL HIM ALREADY!

* The 60s activist? Ugh. Note to OZ: Stop introducing new characters before wrapping up all the main storlyines.

* Robson hangs Cutler at the request of the Italians. Note to Robson, the Italians will still kill you. And hey, it was your fault for asking Cutler for "protection".

* Next week is shaping up to be intense.

-r
Old 01-27-03, 01:44 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by jackepstein
* I liked Antonia Nappa doing the narration. With 4 weeks left, here is my predictions as to who the remaining ones will be: Donald Groves, Kareem Said, El Cid, and Simon Adebisi
I'd agree with 3 out of 4... think it'll be Groves, Adebisi, Said, and Supreme Allah...
Old 01-27-03, 05:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Very good episode.
I'm still wondering why that reporter guy killed him and the whole "before nightfall" phrase.

I don't understand why they still introduce new characters when there are still a lot of plots to be closed out. And what about Cloutier? Sheesh!
Old 01-27-03, 07:41 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I think the whole Assassin-posing-as-a-journalist angle was a reference to those two Al Qaeda agents who murdered Ahmed Shah Massoud on September 9, 2001.
Old 01-29-03, 03:06 PM

I hope they forget about Cloutier. It's gonna be a stupid, unrealistic angle if they try to clear it up.
Old 01-29-03, 09:41 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,724 Likes on 1,880 Posts
Anyone think Cloutier will show up as a "dead" narrator at some point?
Old 02-02-03, 06:37 PM

Originally posted by WildcatLH
I'd agree with 3 out of 4... think it'll be Groves, Adebisi, Said, and Supreme Allah...
I agree with you on all 4 of these! I forgot about Supreme Allah, and he was one of my favorite characters....