TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Celebrity Mole 1-22-03

Old 01-22-03, 10:35 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 801 Likes on 591 Posts
Celebrity Mole 1-22-03

Pretty good ep. tonight.
Spoiler:
Corbin was executed! He was second on my list of suspects.
I think the mole is either Fredrique or Erik.
Old 01-22-03, 11:04 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Spoiler:
Corbin was way too enthusiastic about the hot peppers test, which pretty much deflected suspicion off of him by the other celebs. If it was a plan to eliminate someone else, it obviously backfired!
Old 01-23-03, 12:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dang, another one of my favorites is executed. First Baldwin and now Corbs is gone. Good thing Kathy is still around or it would get mighty boring with those other three. As for the Mole, I am going to agree with Corbin, even though he got executed, and say that Michael Boatman is the mole. His reaction to being not executed was total a put on. Corbin was on to him but just couldn't come up with enough right answers in the quiz to stay alive in the game.
Old 01-23-03, 12:55 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I was sort of glad to see Corbin go. And it reaffirms the rumors of who the mole is, which I mentioned in the last Mole thread.

And although I'm heartbroken over the loss of Anderson Cooper, I still love this show. I don't watch because of the celebrities, or the fact it's shot in Hawaii, I just like the games. It was enjoyable to watch the two games, and I found Kathy very entertaining.

And the preview for next week was very interesting. That last little part about when "things get ugly" was intrguing.
Old 01-23-03, 01:05 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Corbin was really pissed about being executed. He was hitting things as he was leaving the hotel. He didn't even say anything to the other celebs when he left.
Old 01-23-03, 01:15 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well, my #1 suspect just got executed. Now, my list is Michael at #1, with Fred being a close second.

Gotta love the interactions of the players. While I still miss Anderson Cooper, Ahmid isn't that bad either.
Old 01-23-03, 08:12 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I don't think Boatman is the mole anymore... wouldn't Corbin had answered his quiz with Boatman being the Mole? Since he seemed to agree with Erik on the beach. He should have got most of the quiz questions right since he probably wrote down a gazillion useless notes like that in his journal... Which is why I think Erik is the mole and Kathy is going to win... but who knows, Fredrique is still on my suspicious list.
Old 01-23-03, 11:18 AM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by nightwing82
I don't think Boatman is the mole anymore... wouldn't Corbin had answered his quiz with Boatman being the Mole?
EXACTLY

Boatman is out, reaffirm by the Corbin's execution

Erik is out, reaffirm by his decision of choosing for the 60K rather than an exemption. (Note: Mole's goal is to get as less money as possible in the pot)

Fred is out, she has not fail to put any money in the pot until the pepper contest

Hmmm..... Who is left???
Old 01-23-03, 12:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 255 Likes on 163 Posts
Just watched the execution video on the ABC site...

Boatman's reaction was soooo fake
Old 01-23-03, 12:52 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Boatman's reaction could have been fake to keep making people think he is the mole.

True the Mole's goal is not to put money in the pot, but taking the execusion instead of the 60k would have let everyone know Erik was the mole. Has to be crafty...
Old 01-23-03, 02:08 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Fredrique seems to be the one that they focus less on and I seem to forget her at times. I'm thinking she is the "mole."

Boatman may be but I doubt it.

Kathy-I really don't think so...

Eric-I honestly don't think he is...
Old 01-23-03, 02:47 PM

I thought Corbs was the mole too. Now I am thinking it has to be Kathy. The show would be unwatchable without Baldwin, Corbin and Kathy. I don't think the producers could have risked Kathy getting executed early.
Old 01-23-03, 06:43 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 158 Likes on 120 Posts
I'm going to go with Fred as the mole. THe only reason is that last week the sub had a sign on it that said Das Boat which is German and I guess that's where Fredrique is from. I could just be grasping though.
Old 01-23-03, 07:01 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

But remember what Corbin was saying about the money bags and the dollar sign ($) resembled the S's in ARLI$$, which is the show Boatman is on.
Old 01-23-03, 07:49 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My hunch is that Kathy is the mole. During the grave digging challenge, she tried to get Eric to tell some lies to make himself look like a mole. This is something a real mole would do to convince another person to be the mole to deflect attention from themselves.
Old 01-24-03, 06:54 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by WWE Jedi
But remember what Corbin was saying about the money bags and the dollar sign ($) resembled the S's in ARLI$$, which is the show Boatman is on.
Yeah so Corbs would have answered the quiz like Boatman was the mole and obviously he got the lowest score. Boatman will probably be executed next week.
Old 01-24-03, 04:30 PM
AJW
DVD Talk Special Edition

One possibility:

Boatman is the mole. Corbin was right but he changed his mind before voting or split his vote.

This would be the perfect way to throw the home viewers off the track. Shoiw us the ARL$$ clue that Corbin picked up on and then we see him executed.

When they air the finale, we see Corbin beating up on himself for changing his mind when he learns the ARLI$$ clue was legit.

Just a thought
Old 01-26-03, 07:18 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Just some FYI... ABC Family is gonna repeat Celebrity Mole now. Every Monday at 9:00pm, starting tomorrow, 1/27.

Also Kathy Griffen will be on the Caroline Rhea Show on Wednesday the 29th to talk about the Mole.