Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Reminder: 1/17/03 last day to use certain GC/GBA coupons at EBGames B&M

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-03, 08:07 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reminder: 1/17/03 last day to use certain GC/GBA coupons at EBGames B&M

Back in December I bought at EB Games B&M a GB Advance as a gift, and at checkout received a GC/GBA coupon booklet with numerous discounts. All of the coupons expire tomorrow. I used 2 deals tonight:

1. One of the coupons gives you $10 off instantly on Batman for Gamecube; since the regular price is now 19.99, I got it for 9.99.

2. Another coupon is a mail-in EB-gift-voucher deal (as several of the coupons are); buy 1 game off a list on the coupon, get a $10 voucher for future purchase, buy 2 and get a $30 voucher. The list included the "Blitz/Hitz" series of sports games for GC, along with titles like Defender, Spyhunter, Gauntlet, Mortal Kombat, few others. I bought Gauntlet and NFL Blitz 2003 for 24.99 each, will get a $30 voucher. If figured as applied to the price of the games bought today, instead of as a discount to future purchase, I got each for 9.99.

The booklet contains other similar deals, so might be worth checking at your local EBGames if you're near one tomorrow, see if they have any booklets left. If you already have a booklet, use it tomorrow!