My Xbox Friends List is full! Arghhhh

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-03, 10:00 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Location: Austin, Texas XboxLIVE Gamertag: Golucky Timezone: Central (CST)
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, I knew it was gonna happen at some point and now it finally did. My Xbox Friends list is full, which means that I have 100 people on my list. Now it's time to start bumping people on my list to make room for others.

I have been playing in a couple of Fever leagues, so I am currently always online playing fever. Yeah, I know, it's a crappy football game but it's the online play that I'm hooked on. Anyways, I need to make room for other league members on my friends list. If I haven't played you, you might get bumped. Sorry.

Note: As soon as I get Ghost Recon, I'll probably send friend invites to you that have GR. Special thanks to XLPANDA and others for all the invites to GR, but I don't have it yet, and as soon as I WILL be accepting them.
Old 01-08-03, 10:53 AM
dgc
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: My Xbox Friends List is full! Arghhhh

Originally posted by goLUCKY
Note: As soon as I get Ghost Recon, I'll probably send friend invites to you that have GR. Special thanks to XLPANDA and others for all the invites to GR, but I don't have it yet, and as soon as I WILL be accepting them.
XLPANDA is a good Friend to have on your list. Especially for GR. He's got a really good connection for hosting and has all the goodies unlocked.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/...nlockables.txt

Last edited by dgc; 01-08-03 at 10:56 AM.
Old 01-08-03, 11:08 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 916 Likes on 676 Posts
golucky, I am currently on your friends list. My XBTag is Murdoc. The games I have, and play include GR, Fever (on-line only, beta kit version), Mechassault, and Unreal. I honestly don't play Fever much at all, and I don't think I've seen you on-line. If you need to bump me I'll understand. I'll keep you on my list in case we get a DVDTalk game going.
Old 01-08-03, 11:18 AM

I'm usually on @ 10pm cst till midnight, if you ever want a fever game I'll play. I didn't get GR for xmas, like I thought I was, but I probably get it next month. The current friends from the list that I see online, will probably not be getting the bump, but the ones that I've never seen online will.

Note: My xbox friend list will always be an everchanging list.
Old 01-08-03, 12:00 PM

golucky-so that's why you haven't played GR yet When you get it, you will definitely get hooked by its online side. When I first got GR, I started playing online first and only started playing single player mode to unlock all the extra goodies like dgc was talking about, ie. cool extra guns you can use online and new maps and game modes.

Whenever I host, the games are usually ok. Since I am the host, I never see the lag but ppl overall seem okay. I have played with dgc a couple of times and its been a blast playing with fellow dvdtalkers!

As a side note, I do have fever 2003 but I have not played it more than 3 times yet But that's because GR is taking all my time
Old 01-08-03, 01:12 PM

I sure that's what'll happen with GR for me too! I am trying to finish the leagues that I started in fever, and then I'll get GR! Wetwork and you are the two dvdtalkers that I see online the most.. i.e. late night gaming.
Old 01-08-03, 01:18 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I thought about this the other day. I'm only about half full, but deciding who to bump is going to be hard.

Actually, I haven't been playing online that much so I haven't used the friends list that much yet. But I played Ghost Recon online for just the second time last night and I think I'm hooked. That's a blast. I have 33/50 tasks unlocked and I think playing the single player game has REALLY helped me in the online game.

xlpanda: since I'm starting to play GR online more, do you mind if I send you an invite (or vice versa)?
Old 01-08-03, 03:03 PM

gromit- yes, playing the single player campaign does help you online but you definitely learn real quick too just by playing online.

Please go ahead and send me an invite; my gamertag is XLPANDA
and I will accept as soon as I get on. As golucky stated, I am on a lot