Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : When Harry Met Lloyd. . .

Samuel
12-18-02, 05:02 PM
http://www.whenharrymetlloyd.com

Saw this teaser before LOTR TT, it could be good, but I doubt it.

necros
12-18-02, 05:09 PM
I'll check it out, but without Jim Carey, Jeff Daniels and/or the farrely fellas, I don't think this one is gonna do much

Blaster1
12-18-02, 06:19 PM
Wait a minute. This one isn't going to have Jim Carey or Jeff Daniels in it? Well there goes alot of my interest in it. I'm disappointed the trailer didn't show any footage.

silentbob007
12-18-02, 06:44 PM
I don't see how it can hold up to the cinematic marvel that was the first movie ....

Jackskeleton
12-18-02, 07:49 PM
The teaser had me excited and then just totally let me down by not showing me ANYTHING!! snarl. :p

Giles
12-18-02, 10:34 PM
A lot of the audience at the screening ot TTT at the Uptown theatre booed, groaned, and hissed at this trailer.

LBPound
12-18-02, 11:56 PM
It's pretty obvious why they didn't show anything. The "Dude, you're getting a dell" kid plays one of them.

Jackskeleton
12-19-02, 12:25 AM
LBpound.. you put new meaning to my nightmares with that one sentence..

Dude, you're not gonna watch my movie!

soxrule
12-19-02, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by LBPound
It's pretty obvious why they didn't show anything. The "Dude, you're getting a dell" kid plays one of them. No he does not here is the full cast for this movie: Cast: Eric Christian Olsen (Harry), Derek Richardson (Lloyd), Luis Guzman, Eugene Levy (The Principal), Rachel Nichols, Cheri Oteri (Ms. Heller), Mimi Rogers (Harry's Mom); other cast not announced yet.

calhoun07
12-19-02, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by LBPound
It's pretty obvious why they didn't show anything. The "Dude, you're getting a dell" kid plays one of them.

I thought it was some kid from Felicity and some kid from Smallville (the one who played Harry Volk or something like that). Where is the Dell Dude guy fit into this?

No matter. I wouldn't take this movie for free to use as a coaster.

Seantn
12-19-02, 03:56 AM
The Dell kid is NOT in the movie. That was a rumor many months ago. He's not in it.

kneijst1
12-19-02, 10:32 AM
Wow.....no Jim Carrey or Jeff Daniels?!?!?!?!?!

Count me out of this one. I thought at worst they would try and replace one of these guys. Well, when you couldn't think that movie execs could go any lower....they do something like this and TOTALLY REDEEM THEMSELVES!!!! Oh wait, no they don't. They still **** *****.

necros
12-19-02, 11:05 AM
I think if it didn't have Jim & Jeff but the Farrelly Bros were doing it then they could maybe pull it off... ya never know it might end up being a really funny movie.. but I doubt it

Samuel
12-19-02, 11:20 AM
Although I think it will suck without Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey, I'm reminded of Young Austin Powers and Yound Dr. Evil from Goldmember. That to me turned out pretty well but that was just a small part of the film. Will that concept be able to hold up in entire feature?

LBPound
12-19-02, 12:15 PM
No Dell guy? Dude, I'm not getting a ticket. ;)

RoyalTea
12-19-02, 01:25 PM
considering the last couple of farrelly brothers movies (Say it Isn't So & Shallow Hal), it's probably a good thing they're not involved.

Looking at the credits of the writers, I see:

Futurama
the Simpsons
Seinfeld
the Critic
the John Larroquette Show
Andy Richter Controls the Universe