Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Fo' Shizzle St. Nizzle - Kevin and Bean XMas CD Question

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Old 12-05-02, 01:28 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, the new Kevin and Bean XMas CD comes out Tuesday, but I was wondering if anyone has a complete track list, or at the least, a list of the musicians that did songs for the CD? Thanks!

-CM-
Old 12-05-02, 03:27 PM

Hey -CM- I don't know the whole track list, but I do know a few of the featured artists. Coldplay, Dashboard Confessional, The Used, Good Charlotte and Simple Plan, but I think I mentioned those to you yesterday.

DVDJedi
Old 12-05-02, 05:31 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,748 Likes on 1,093 Posts
did you know....

Nizzle = Niggah

I could be wrong but that's what I thought I heard. I wouldn't want anyone to get their ass kicked for saying Nizzle if that's the case
Old 12-05-02, 06:52 PM

Originally posted by DVDJedi
Hey -CM- I don't know the whole track list, but I do know a few of the featured artists. Coldplay, Dashboard Confessional, The Used, Good Charlotte and Simple Plan, but I think I mentioned those to you yesterday.

DVDJedi
Wow, your 12th post in what? 3 years? Hahaha, now that's funny. Yes, you told me those yesterday, and may I remind you that I suggested checking this forum, and in fact, I posted this thread because YOU were asking me who was on the CD. Punk

Oh, and Giantrobo, that is the title of the CD, well, I may have spelled it wrong, but that was what it sounded like. Talk to Kevin and Bean I guess. They always have such creative names for their XMas CDs.

-CM-
Old 12-05-02, 07:00 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Giantrobo
did you know....

Nizzle = Niggah

I could be wrong but that's what I thought I heard. I wouldn't want anyone to get their ass kicked for saying Nizzle if that's the case
Yes it does but since he used it replacing the name Nick as in St. Nick it's ok

Next time consult your Ghetto Ebonics Hanbook before trying to lay the smack dizzle. Ya feel me weaples? Now sprinkle me some of that game.
Old 12-05-02, 08:56 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,748 Likes on 1,093 Posts
Originally posted by tsohg
Yes it does but since he used it replacing the name Nick as in St. Nick it's ok

Next time consult your Ghetto Ebonics Hanbook before trying to lay the smack dizzle. Ya feel me weaples? Now sprinkle me some of that game.

Sure it's ok

I was just trying to help.
Old 12-10-02, 12:40 PM

The CD came out today, and I am listening to it right now. So far its OK, but it has been better in the past. Here is the blurb from KROQ's site about it:

Talk about star-studded. This year’s Kevin & Bean Christmas CD “Fo’Shizzle St. Nizzle” features new Christmas cheer from Jack Johnson, Jimmy Fallon, Rancid, Spongebob Squarepants, Coldplay, The Used, Jay Mohr, Nick Hexum, Something Corporate, Jenna Jameson, Dashboard Confessional, Hoobastank, Craig Kilborn, Good Charlotte, Bobby Trendy, Flaming Lips, Ray Romano and of course Ralph, Lisa May, Dieu To, Loquisha, Mole, “Bob Hope,” Money – and maybe even a surprise guest appearance by Kevin & Bean!

All that for just $6.99 with proceeds to charity. Get it beginning Tuesday at all So Cal Wherehouse locations. Plus you can meet everybody from the Kevin & Bean show Tuesday night from 6 to 10 at the Wherehouse Beverly connection (across from the Beverly Center at Beverly and LaCienega).
Sorry for those of you that aren't in So. Cal. You'll just have to use eBay to get it!

-CM-