Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

NCAA 2003: Rivalry Question

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-02, 10:05 PM
bcd

Received 47 Likes on 27 Posts
NCAA 2003: Rivalry Question

So, I have been playing this game in dynasty mode like crazy and decided to take a break and try to get all the rivalry trophies. Everything was going along great, I was getting the most popular ones out of the way first and then working down the case to get the rest. Here is where my question comes in to focus. When I was in the trophy case lookin gat what game to play next it said that the New Mexico State vs. New Mexico game would give me the silver spade. Not paying to much attention I payed the game and nothing no trophy was awarded to my victory. A little annoyed I went back to check and in the rivalry mode the silver spade gets awarded to the victor of the UTEP vs NMSU game. SO I played and won and it made it into the trophy case. So here it goes: Is this a mis programming in the game or is my disc justa little off?

Any help would be appreciated.

brad
Old 12-03-02, 10:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I tried winning the Floyd or Rosedale after playing Iowa vs Minnesota. I blew them away. (kinda like real life. ) But no trophy in my case. ??