Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD & Home Theater Gear
Reload this Page >

Sony NS315/B (or other $130 dvd players)

Community
Search
DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-02, 01:18 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find a suitable dvd player for me in the $130 range.

i previously owned an apex 500w and it gave me so many problems that i finally gave it an office space style beating last night. thus, i am looking for a new player so i can finish watching attack of the clones and start on the eleventy million hours of lord of the rings material.

because of my previous experience with apex, i am looking for a name brand player. my price range, as mentioned, is around $130. i have a 25 inch panasonic tv that isnt flat screen or high definition or anything else spectacular. i have a sony dolby digital/dts receiver. i would like the dvd player to play dvds, cds, mp3s, vcds, cdr, cdrw, and all of the dvd(-)(+)(r)(rw) stuff. i dont have a dvd burner yet but i will probably get one in 6-12 months and i dont want to get a new dvd player.

based upon my requirements, i think the sony ns315/b should do the trick. if any one has any comments about said dvd player or any other dvd player matching my requirements please leave them.

thanks in advance,

bmac_007
Old 11-13-02, 03:37 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This thread discusses similar players:

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...hreadid=249864