Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : My World Series Experience, ala Mastercard...

minifigg
10-21-02, 04:01 PM
Tickets to the World Series with sky high Ticket Master fees: $277
Hot Dogs, Fries and Sodas with unbelievable price increases: $36
Official World Series Program, Pin and Hat (2 sizes too big cuz that's all they had): $65
Almost getting thrown out by security in the FIRST inning because your 74 year old Mother bitch-slapped an obnoxious and drunk bandwagon fan: Priceless
-eek-
mini

Y2K Falcon
10-21-02, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by minifigg
...an obnoxious and drunk bandwagon fan.
The one you sold that ticket to??? :o

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself, mini. I'm jealous, and hope to some day go see a WS game myself...

minifigg
10-21-02, 04:08 PM
BTW, the only reason we were allowed to stay is the usher: He told the guy to drop it beacuse if he didn't he would tell the WHOLE SECTION he got his ass kicked by a woman brought in by a wheelchair.
Heh.
mini

minifigg
10-21-02, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Y2K Falcon
The one you sold that ticket to??? :o

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself, mini. I'm jealous, and hope to some day go see a WS game myself...
Nope. Some guy 2 rows in front of my Mom.
He was obnoxious and kept standing at inappropriate times, sang stupid stuff during the National Anthem, blocked my Mom's view, etc. My guy and I TRIED to explain to Mom that this was the WS, to deal with it, etc. As soon as we turned our back, she hobbeld up (she was on the aisle), and WHAP, smacks this guy across his freshly red-painted head and says "SIT DOWN! AND WATCH THAT LANGUAGE!!!!". Then hobbles back to her seat.
Funny: yesterday I was MORTIFIED. Today I can't stop laughing about it!
PLUS: it was a great game!
mini

weargle
10-21-02, 05:32 PM
mini's mama sez I'd hit it.

:cool:

BDB
10-21-02, 05:59 PM
Mini's mom kicks ass. well done, glad you enjoyed it, hope vegas was fun too.

minifigg
10-22-02, 12:25 PM
^^^ because it's still funny to me today!
:lol:
mini

El Scorcho
10-22-02, 12:51 PM
What did the guy do and all the people around him do after your Mom hit him?

KitchenSink
10-22-02, 02:51 PM
Way to go, mom. He had it coming.

minifigg
10-22-02, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by D.PSC
What did the guy do and all the people around him do after your Mom hit him?
He started screaming "Call Security". The usher did because he thought the guy had done something to my Mom, not the other way around. When security came and he found out what happend, that's when he (and the 2 security guys) started cracking up. The people in the section had no idea what was going on. His friends were all outraged. He just kept screaming "Keep her away from me! Make sure she doesn't hit me again!!".
The usher told him to sit down and shut up and learn the words to the Anthem. Or he'd tell everyone my Mom kicked his ass. :lol:
:lol:
mini

Gallant Pig
10-22-02, 05:49 PM
You never told us Geofferson was your half-brother. :D