Reload this Page >

Stargate SG-1 question

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Stargate SG-1 question

Old 09-13-02, 09:31 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stargate SG-1 question

I'm a big fan of the series, however have only been able to watch it sporadically when it's on TV, so I've missed a few of the story arcs.

So, my question.. what happended to Daniel, and where did this Jonas guy come from?
Old 09-13-02, 10:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Daniel died at the end of Season 5, which you wouldn't have seen unless you had Showtime. The weekend syndication broadcasts were only on Season 4 last year, and when SciFi channel bought the show, they jumped right into Season 6. Sucky.

Actually, it's more correct to say he "transcended" to some non-physical plane. He's already done a guest spot as a sort-of spirit... And Shanks continues to provide the voice of Thor, and is contracted to be in any feature film that might come along...

Jonas is from some alien planet, and was introduced in Jackson's farewell episode--which I haven't seen either...
Old 09-17-02, 12:25 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Season 5 has begun showing in syndication this past week so check your local listings to catch up on those episodes if you didn't have showtime.
Old 09-17-02, 12:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Thanks, Kevin. I hoped it would be starting up soon. I guess I'll watch Seasons 5 & 6 concurrently...