Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

1st appearance by Robin Williams as Mork on Happy Days!

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-02, 11:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

301 TVLAND: Thursday, September 12 2:30 PM
Comedy, Situation, Family

My Favorite Orkan
Fonzie battles Mork from Ork to keep Richie on Earth.

Cast: Ron Howard, Henry Winkler, Tom Bosley, Marion Ross, Anson Williams, Donny Most, Erin Moran, Scott Baio Director(s): Jerry Paris

Original Air Date: Feb 28, 1978

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future Airings:
TVLAND Thursday, September 12 2:30 PM My Favorite Orkan
TVLAND Thursday, September 12 9:00 PM My Favorite Orkan

Just a heads up in case you are interested. I remember Feb 28, 1978 vividly, because that is the 1st time I ever saw Robin Williams. I thought this guy was a psycho and amazingly funny. The first 2 or 3 years of Mork and Mindy were incredibly funny and I have enjoyed his work these last, almost 25 years.

Chris
Old 09-10-02, 07:30 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll be watching. Always liked Happy Days and especially this episode since i grew up on Mork & Mindy. Alas, all I have to remember M&M by is a couple of crappy episodes I taped off Oddysey channel back when i got that in Missouri. Surprised that when I watched them I still loved them. Still wish I got that channel, which was (maybe still is?) a joint venture between Hallmark and Henson productions. Brought me back to my childhood to watch The Muppet Show, Mork & Mindy, Fraggle Rock and ALF.
Old 09-12-02, 04:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I set a season pass for Happy Days on TV Land when the started over from the first episode about a month or two ago and have been watching at least one a day since then. (Fonzie jumped the shark a few days ago).

I used to watch this show all the time growing up so I have seen most episodes but growing up, I never realized how many sexual references the Cunninghams made...especially Mrs. C.

Mrs. C and Howie really were "frisky"!!!