Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Ikagura:Radiant Silvergun 2 for import DC ?

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 08-22-02, 02:59 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts

Anyone played it yet or seen it live?Will it rock more than the first one?,All I know is that it's being released sept. 5.

Last edited by davidlynchfan; 08-22-02 at 03:01 AM.
Old 08-22-02, 04:18 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
I posted my review already do a forum search for Ikaruga...you know nevermind here

Info here -http://dvdtalk.com/forum/showthread....hlight=Ikaruga

Review here -http://dvdtalk.com/forum/showthread....hlight=Ikaruga

Last edited by zero; 08-22-02 at 04:27 AM.
Old 08-22-02, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is just Ikaruga. It's not related to Radiant Silvergun. It's not a sequal. It's not a quasi-sequal either. Don't be one of the suckers fooled by Buywrong.net's false product listing.
Old 08-22-02, 06:35 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by DVD Lamer
It is just Ikaruga. It's not related to Radiant Silvergun. It's not a sequal. It's not a quasi-sequal either. Don't be one of the suckers fooled by Buywrong.net's false product listing.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I dont know where you get your info from but something tells me you need to be informed. Having played it first hand it is a sequal, and I know it's hard to accept but believe me when I say you are incorrect.

lik-sang.com
ncsx.com
gamefaqs.com

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but sometimes its best not to live up to your name.

Last edited by zero; 08-22-02 at 06:44 PM.
Old 08-22-02, 06:39 PM

Boy you really live up to your name don't you. It's a sequel to the original from the Saturn....read around for previews and you'll see
Old 08-22-02, 06:41 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by Psyko Gamer

Boy you really live up to your name don't you. It's a sequel to the original from the Saturn....read around for previews and you'll see
Well I congradulate Lamer on doing something right. He brought Psyko Gamer out of lurk-mode
Old 08-22-02, 07:15 PM

Originally posted by zero

Well I congradulate Lamer on doing something right. He brought Psyko Gamer out of lurk-mode
I'm sorry but a post that was as dippy as that one needed to be responded to....he just needs to pull his foot out of his mouth and do a little bit of research before he really posts. Heck even I know about this game being Radiant Silvergun 2. :-D....plus last time I posted I got a 1 week ban on me lol
Old 08-23-02, 11:38 AM

Treasure has a no sequels policy. It's one of the reasons they split from Konami. They didn't want to continue doing sequels. They want to do standalone games from there on.

Even NCS knows it's not Radiant Silvergun 2. Otherwise, it would be called Radiant Silvergun 2 instead of Ikaruga. Sites are just using the popularity of Radiant Silvergun for hype leverage.

It is humorous to see people wanting to believe in false information. It's your right to do so.

Last edited by DVD Lamer; 08-23-02 at 11:46 AM.
Old 08-23-02, 12:56 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Treasure has a no sequels policy. It's one of the reasons they split from Konami. They didn't want to continue doing sequels. They want to do standalone games from there on.

Even NCS knows it's not Radiant Silvergun 2. Otherwise, it would be called Radiant Silvergun 2 instead of Ikaruga. Sites are just using the popularity of Radiant Silvergun for hype leverage.

It is humorous to see people wanting to believe in false information. It's your right to do so.
policy schmolicy. I KNOW Treasure has a no sequel clause they do great stand alone games, but hmmm could this game be a follw-up? Much like LifeForce is the follow-up to Gradius? Follow-ups are quasi-sequels arent they? It boggles the mind doesnt it? Even the ships are the same. If this is so humurous why didnt you speak up like 2 threads ago? In one instant you just insulted everyone who may have put down there money, or was even remotely interested in the game by acting high and mighty with your so called "info" by saying "people wanting to believe false information." I dont think its humurous but I do think if you have something to say be cool about it and not so brash.
Old 08-23-02, 01:15 PM

Just because one company that you like doesn't say that's what the game is doesn't mean anything. They call it the regular title....wooooow. They don't have to post that it is a sequel or quasi sequel to Radiant Silvergun when people know that's what it is...well normal people other then you. You tell me that after the amount of money you make off of one game you wouldn't do a sequel but call it something totally off the wall so you could make just as much money if not more. Use a little common sense here....just because Treasure has a stupid written or unwritten policy doesn't mean they aren't capable of doing the inevitable under a different title....companies have done it before.