Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

I hate BN.com's free shipping

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-02, 02:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I looked back to see if I could find the other thread about BN's shipping, but it looks like it's gone.

I hate BN's shipping. Hate it, hate it, hate it. It's free, hooray, I get that. And maybe I shouldn't complain, but when I order for DDD and select media mail, it still doesn't take as long as that danged DropShipExpress. I have to wonder if the Express is used ironically. My great-aunt could walk the discs here faster.

Maybe I'm just being silly, but I think it's stupid to offer the free shipping but not give the customer the option to pay for ground shipping. I like free, free is good, but I'd gladly pay five or six bucks to get something in three or four days instead of a week and a half. I suppose I could upgrade, but I don't see why my only options are free, or $20 for second day mail. At least Amazon offers a choice in the matter.
Old 08-21-02, 03:32 AM
poo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have used them twice in the last two months. It takes three to four days to get my DVDs. From PA to FL.

Buy.com is the best with there shipping and processing. I have ordered multiply items from different retailers and buy.com is always the first to arrive. Comes from TN.

poo