Reload this Page >

Need Help with new video game website

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 08-13-02, 09:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello All,

I have been thinking about starting a new video game website for quite some time now, and I think I am finally ready. I would love for anyone who knows anything about making websites to help me out. If you know backend languages, graphics design, flash, all of the above, everything is needed.

However, the people who are most needed are writers and researchers. I need people who can write entertaining and informative articles about video games. I also need people who can find the news and report it.

I know there was someone on here who was looking to do a similiar thing to too long ago, I was actually to be a part of it, but it must have fell through.

I have installed a perl script that will allow user registration, posting articles, all sorts of stuff, for a VERY BASIC look at this, please visit www.amxdesign.com/webapp . Also, to see some of my work, visit www.amxdesign.com .

Thank you for looking, and you can contact me via email at [email protected] I hope to hear from you soon!
Old 08-13-02, 11:24 PM

Who's site were you suppose to be a part of and fell through? If you're talking about the site I started, it's up and running. We're still looking for people to be a part of the team if you are looking to be a part of another one.
Old 08-14-02, 12:03 AM

I have seen your site, I think you have done a wonderful job. It was not your site I was to be a part of, it was someone else's. Are you looking for someone to do web work? I would love to do some web work on a site like that, that's why I wanted to start my own.
Old 08-14-02, 12:17 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Little glitch on Game2Extreme, I clicked on a screenshot and got a sign up screen but I couldnt maximize it to fill out the form. Not a big problem as I can easily click the link on the frame but Im sure you guys want it to be as easy as possible for people to sign up.
Site looks really great too, I never clicked on it cause I assumed it was another lame fansite.

Last edited by joltaddict; 08-14-02 at 12:20 AM.
Old 08-14-02, 12:25 AM
Shawn

Cyberock,

Big Question! On game2extreme.com(great site, btw) it says that project gotham racing 2 will be out on 11.25.03. I was just wondering where you got that date. I've heard it will be out anywhere from Holiday2003 to Holiday2004. I guess it won't make that much of a difference to me considering it'll take me about 2 years to beat it.... Thanks in advance!