Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Can someone Explain some things about eternal darkness to me?

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 08-11-02, 12:13 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A while ago, someone had posted a poll about beating Eternal Darkness three times to get the full ending. (I searched for that thread, but couldn't find it anymore, or else I would have posted this there).

My questions are as follows:

Is the game different depending on which path you take (i assume this is the color at the beginning --red, blue or green)? Or is the game (and cut scenes) the same? Are the colors easier or harder?

Has anyone done this three times?

Was it worth it?

Thanks,

I just beat it for the first time and loved it. I was going to let my friend borrow it, but was debating about weather or not I should go through it again first? Also, how does the game know you have done it with the other paths?
Old 08-11-02, 12:16 PM
zig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The game is mostly the same. You get some different colored zombies, a different boss, and a couple different cutscenes. But the story is pretty much the same. I still found it worth playing through three times though, just beacause it was so much fun.

It knows because when you finish one of the paths, it asks you if you want to save a final time. THen when you start your second path, it asks you if you want it to use the data from your other save. Then when you get to the point where you choose which rune you take, the one you've already completed will not be there.