Reload this Page >

Floigan Brothers , Episode 1

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 08-06-02, 01:11 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, finally getting around to trying this game out..

Have had it since it came out, was really pumped up for it since it was by Visual Concepts, but tried it out once and didnt like it (maybe just the training part) and never came back to it.

Playing it now, and definately like it more... Finally seeing how the game is supposed to be played and how its a fun game, especially to just relaxing stroll through...

In about an hour or an hour and a half, I have gone through the training and gotten 3 of the 7 pieces... So I imagine by the end of hour 3, I should have the game beaten..

But, what else is there to this game? What can you teach Moigle? or Hoigle, or whatever the dumb guys name is?

Do the downloads they had on the website help at all? Did any of you download them to see what they did to the brother AI?

an interesting game, too bad it didnt do well enough to warrant a sequel.. I know VC and Sega were hoping to have a string of these Floigan games at budget prices ($19.99 for Episode 1)..

-Jim