Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

HkFlix and Customer Service

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-02, 03:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recently ordered Battle Royale from these guys. When it came, the case was broken and the disc is all scratched up and unplayable. I have had a heck of a time trying to get an RMA for this. They are by far the WORST company I have ever dealt with in regards to this kind of issue.

Is this normal for them?
Old 07-18-02, 03:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

There is a HKFlix rep on these boards. Do a search on them and look for his post it contains his email address. From what I've seen posted, most issues have been resolved without any further problems.
Old 07-18-02, 04:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
No, its not normal for them. But as Copenhagen said there have been some previous posts that touch on the subject of Battle Royal.

I've ordered many DVD's from them, i only had one arrive scratched and i had no problems getting it replaced.
Old 07-19-02, 01:26 AM

If a DVD is defective or is scratched and doesn't play, we will replace it. All we ask is that you fill out our RMA form at:

http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/infoID.19/qx/info.htm

It is important that the RMA form is filled out completely and in detail because some of our distributors require detailed information when we exchange the disk with them.

EMILSJIR filled out our form and we sent a followup email on July 16:

-----------------
Hi Emil,

Can you please specify exactly when the DVD ceases to play. Also, what happens? Does it simply pause and resume, or does playback stop completely?

thanks,
HKFLIX Customer Service
-----------------

If he would only respond to this email, we would be happy to issue a RMA and exchange the DVD :-)

Cheers,
Jeff ([email protected])
HKFLIX.COM
Old 07-19-02, 08:13 AM

Sorry HKFLix but I have not received any e-mail from your company since filling out the RMA. Your company is a disgrace and I can not believe that you are trying to use these humiliation tactics. Like I said, I posted here only because I have given up trying to get this resolved. I had sent 2 emails to different address at your company and then only got the RMA instructions from emailing the person that posts on this board. Since filling out the form, I have heard NOTHING from your company.

And do not say the email address is wrong because I received both the order confirmation and the received confirmation. Frankly, I am offended by your response and will never do business with your company again. And neither will my friends.

Edited to fix spelling mistake.

Last edited by emilsjr; 07-19-02 at 08:37 AM.
Old 07-19-02, 04:57 PM
Registered

emilsjr - I tested the RMA form and it works just fine. Also Jeff posted his direct email address: ([email protected]) so you need to be addressing him directly.

It's one thing to post feedback about a company, it's another to attack them like this in an open forum. We've been a customer of HKFlix for quite a long time now and they are always very willing to help resolve problems or issues.

CLOSING THREAD