Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : ****a to the Pacers?

BigDave
07-09-02, 07:32 AM
Thought y'all would get a kick out of this one. Imagine the jersey sales alone. :lol:

---------------------------------------------

http://telebasket.iol.it/ENG/mostranews.asp?id=179117

BOLOGNA (July 8th) - The wind of the reconversion still blows in Basket City. Fortitudo seems to be willing to go on with the politics of reducing the costs started last season, and the new project of reconstruction of the team could also regard Gregor ****a: Mister Europa has in fact received a substantial offer by the Indiana Pacers, that would have put on the table a 7 millions three years deal.

The negotiation has been confirmed by the agent of the player Luciano Capicchioni: "We are crossing this road in total way, we want to create all the presuppositions so that the bargain goes on; we have a very well established negotiation with Indiana and we think we have the 90% of chances to make it there".

"Every summer we have had NBA offers - Capicchioni explained - but those offers have always been lower than the one he had from his club, Fortitudo; we feel Gregor is mature to try this adventure."

****a is still under contract with Fortitudo, but could exploit the NBA escape up to the 15th of July.

indianajdp
07-09-02, 08:51 AM
As long as this guy can hoop I don't give a flying ****a what his name is. But the Pacers better be damn sure offering up $7 mill, wonder if this means Austin Crosure is already out the door.

AndyCapps
07-09-02, 11:08 AM
You mean to tell me I might be able to get a Pacers jersey with the name ****a on the back? I hope the Pacers sign him for the name alone. :lol:

But 7 mil? I think you're right, Austin may be headed out the same door Rose got pushed through.

devilshalo
07-09-02, 11:39 AM
i feel a terrence and phillip song coming on... he should change his first name to 'uncle' :D

Iron Chef
07-09-02, 11:47 AM
It's pronounced Ropewobbler Mangrove.

weargle
07-09-02, 11:57 AM
So, if he got traded to the Knicks, would they change his name to ****in-a?

Dave99
07-09-02, 12:12 PM
I think croshere is done, it's just a matter of finding someone to take on his big contract. I like the guy, he had some great playoff performances a couple years ago, but has just vanished and lost his confidence. If they sign this new guy, instead of saying 'the big fella' the announcers should call him 'the big ****a'

Dave
Originally posted by AndyCapps
You mean to tell me I might be able to get a Pacers jersey with the name ****a on the back? I hope the Pacers sign him for the name alone. :lol:

But 7 mil? I think you're right, Austin may be headed out the same door Rose got pushed through.