Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

OXM, has anybody got all of the DEMO Disk?

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-02, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just now started my subscription to XBOX mag. (#8). disk 8 is awsome! now I am curious as to what have I been missing out on. Does any one have disk 1-7 and if so, which one is the best?
Old 06-30-02, 12:22 AM

Re: OXM, has anybody got all of the DEMO Disk?

Originally posted by RubenR
I just now started my subscription to XBOX mag. (#8). disk 8 is awsome! now I am curious as to what have I been missing out on. Does any one have disk 1-7 and if so, which one is the best?
go to the website and the demo disc cover downloads show what is on each

three of the discs have interviews with the creators of halo, pretty good

i thought the wreckless demo was much harder than the real game!!
Old 06-30-02, 12:22 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,081 Likes on 656 Posts
I have all 9 of them. Your are not missing much with the first as it is a dvd & has no demos. All trailers/previews of approx 21 games. All these games have been released with the exception of The Thing.

#2 - first one with demos & they all suck. Demos are Cel Damage, Fusion Frenzy. Oddworld, 4x4 Evo 2, & Tony Hawk 2x. also has approx 11 previews.

#3 - demos of Airforce Delta, Azurik, Mad Dash Racing, Nascar Thunder, NFL fever, & NHL Hitz. Has 4 previews & some special features such as behind the scenes & such.

#4 - demos of Arctic Thunder, Blood Wake, & Project Gotham Racing. It also has a mix of most the the demos that were on #2 & #3. Also has some minor special features.

#5 - demos of Amped, Dave Mirra BMX 2, DOA3, & Wreckless. Some other special features & previews.

#6 - demos of Gunvalkyrie, Rallisport, NBA Inside Drive, Dark Summit, & Oddworld (new demo). Some special features & previews.

#7 - DOA Bonus pack, New DOA demo, Halo demo ending, Jet Set Radio Future, Max Payne, Test Drive Off-Road, Dave Mirra BMX2. Also has some previews & behind the scenes stuff including the first of 3 Halo commentaries.

I personally do not have a favorite since I get excited to play each one when they are new but do not really mess with them after that. If I like the demo enough, I normally buy the game thus no need for the demo anymore (which was the case with the newest one with Hunter & Outlaw Golf).

It is nice to throw on a quick game of Wreckless or Blood Wake since have previously owned them but have since traded them. If I get the bug to play a level, I can just pop one in. Hope the info helps. And yes...I was bored.
Old 06-30-02, 07:40 AM
Banned

At first I thought you were talking about OPM. Well if you're wondering about how many OXM discs I have, none.

OPM discs I have - all of them. I seriously own every issue!