Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Questions re PSone LCD Monitor

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-02, 12:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Questions re PSone LCD Monitor

I am looking for any feedback on the Sony LCD monitor for the Psone. I have heard some good things about the 3rd party ones but I would rather get one from sony. The pricing still seems a little high considering most of the playstation hardware prices have already dropped. Is a price drop for the lcd in the near future? Finally, is there any battery pack made by sony or others to make this puppy truly portable? Thanks.
Old 06-22-02, 04:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I bought one made by Pelican for $80.00 and it was horrible! The sound would every now and then cut in and out and even the picture would do from time to time. Twice the power just shut off!! I returned it and purchased the Sony model and I could'nt be happier. I have put away my PS2 and Gamecube and have been playing nothing but my PS1 simply because I think this thing is so damn cool. Yes, You can buy a battery pack for it and they cost $39.99 and it lasts 2 1/2 hours. Not to Bad! I don't know about a price cut. Hope this helps you out!!!

DARTH GAMER