DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Attn: Need to give away Smallball team

Three Day Delay
06-20-02, 05:36 PM
I am unable to sacrifice so much time to my smallball team, The Red Raiders, but do not want to see it go to waste.

The team is currently six stars (bordering on seven), in the first divison, and is current through all DVDT league and SB Pro-league games.

I do not have deluxe trainer.

Anyone interested?

Y2K Falcon
06-20-02, 05:54 PM
With that name????

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Sad to see ya go. I was looking forward to punking you a couple times when I get up there to your level.

Copenhagen
06-20-02, 05:56 PM
I think TDD is still smarting from the whooping he took in the Cup last season ;) It's too bad you have to leave us TDD, but I doubt you'll be gone for long :)

twikoff
06-20-02, 05:59 PM
i think we had this issue before..
and decided its best not to give a solid team, to someone that is just joining up..
kindof defeats the purpose of them building a team of their own

i could understand, if it had DT.. that you wouldnt want to just let it sit..
but if your really not going to use it.. I would just stick it on passive training, and we will add it to the bitch list ;)

and if you ever want back in.. youll still have a team.. of course their skills will have diminished a bit, but better then starting over

twikoff
06-20-02, 05:59 PM
btw.. if you mean your quitting now..
you probably need to put your team on vacation for the remainder of the season.. so the league continues to run smooth

Three Day Delay
06-20-02, 06:03 PM
Thanks fellas, but I am afraid that this isn't a temporary thing. I need to get some priorities back into whack.

If it's not in the best interest of the league, I will put it on passive training and on vacation for the rest of the season. I'll leave that up to the commish. I hate to see the team die, though.

twikoff
06-20-02, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Three Day Delay
Thanks fellas, but I am afraid that this isn't a temporary thing. I need to get some priorities back into whack.

If it's not in the best interest of the league, I will put it on passive training and on vacation for the rest of the season. I'll leave that up to the commish. I hate to see the team die, though.

dont worry.. it wont die

it will remain on our bitch list until it drops below 5 stars (if it ever does) ;)

a 7 star team on passive training.. should take awhile to drop that low.. if nothing else, it should help teams make the junior league

Blake
06-20-02, 06:12 PM
Sorry to see you go 3DD...really I am. I realize that reading my World Cup competition rules might have taken up a lot of time, but this seems to have gotten out of control.

But does this mean an opening for me next season?? :)

twikoff
06-20-02, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Blake

But does this mean an opening for me next season?? :)

we always have room for more.. thats not a problem regardless

dancinns
06-22-02, 02:22 AM
Sorry, I just noticed but I rarely have a chance to check out the threads in the forum.

It's a shame you have to leave 3DD but it's understandable. I'll take your team if you wish. I'll take it out of league play but I'll try to train it when I can and it can become the whooping boy of the league.

And yes, Blake this means you'll be able to do league play next season and you won't have to be in the 4th Division all by yourself. :)

mgfred
06-22-02, 01:43 PM
TDD: I just emailed you, I want to adopt your team! They will not die and they will get treated right! :)

twikoff
06-22-02, 01:47 PM
ATTN!!

Whoever adopts TDD's team

DO NOT TRAIN THEM UNTIL AFTER TOMORROW ;)

twikoff
06-22-02, 11:55 PM
tdd back playing?