Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Country singer Chely Wright pics from FHM!

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Country singer Chely Wright pics from FHM!

Old 06-10-02, 08:03 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pics of Chely Wright country singer of hits Feelin' Single Seein' Double, Never Love You Enough, Jezebel,& Shut Up and Drive, among a few others from her first 5 CDs.

WALLPAPER:
Old 06-10-02, 08:50 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ahh... those pics don't do her justice. Anybuddy got screencaps of her from the Never Love You Enough &/or Jezebel vids? Is she going blonde? She looks so much hotter as a bru.
Old 06-13-02, 10:43 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Looks like soneone is changing their image to sell more records.... Good Luck.
Old 06-14-02, 12:51 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It already happened... somewhere in between "Single White Female" and "Never Love You Enough" (two of her hits).
Old 06-14-02, 08:45 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I too prefer her with dark hair. She looked so beautiful in the "It Was" video, now she just looks like every other countr- er, make that, every other pop star.

Originally posted by POWERBOMB
Looks like soneone is changing their image to sell more records.... Good Luck.
Unfortunately in country music this somehow isn't seen as a bad thing to change your image for the sake of getting hits. Just look at Sara Evans who had a great debut album with no hits (just classic country songs) followed by 2 mediocre albums of pop hits like "I Could Not Ask For More". Also, note Lee Ann Womack's and Jo Dee Messena's CelineDionness of their latest singles "I Hope You Dance" and "Bring on the Rain".

What's funny is that while these artists are watering their music down for radio play, some more established artists like Dolly Parton and Patti Loveless are going back to the roots of country music and releasing bluegrass albums while getting some of the best music reviews of their carrers.

Oops, sorry to turn this into a rant about country music today. I'll get back on topic- Wow! She still does look hot in those photos even as a blonde (but are we sure these aren't just outtakes from the lastest FHM Sheryl Crow photo shoot.)
Old 06-14-02, 12:21 PM
Mod Emeritus

<small>
Originally posted by Tscott
Oops, sorry to turn this into a rant about country music today. I'll get back on topic- Wow! She still does look hot in those photos even as a blonde (but are we sure these aren't just outtakes from the lastest FHM Sheryl Crow photo shoot.)
</small>Hmmm, perhaps yours is the most on-topic post i.e. by my reckoning, "babe"-pics in and of themselves do not constitute "digital music"....

Last edited by benedict; 06-14-02 at 12:23 PM.
Old 06-14-02, 12:26 PM
Banned

I think she's hotter than Shania Twain and Faith Hill.