Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

What new games are you looking forward to?

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 05-26-02, 08:57 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Dead To Rights-

It is being released for the XBox in August then going multiplatform 3 months later according to Namco at E3! This game looks like it has a ton of potential. I was impressed with the demos of it. Of course we were not able to play it at E3 however the demos look very good. This could turn out to be a great game if the demos are any indication.

Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee-

This is coming out for the Gamecube. this was just a fun destroy everything game. It looks like a winner. This will also go multiplatform at a later unmentioned date according to the infogrames people at E3-

War Of monsters-

This is coming out for the PS2. I really liked this one also. It was again a smash them up game that was surprisingly fun to play. This is being published by SCEA and developed at Incognito so this will probably remain exclusive.
Old 05-26-02, 09:14 PM
Retired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Gamecube:

Eternal Darkness- Already have this pre-bought at EB. Looks awesome, lots of characters and settings, a supposedly great storyline, and the insanity effects should make for some interesting gameplay. Also sounds like it will be very action oriented.

Mario Sunshine- It's mario, nuff said.

Star Fox Adventures- Rare rarely dissapoints. This looks like it will be similar to the N64 Zelda games, which is a good thing as those were two of the best games ever.

Resident Evil 0- Loving the RE remake now, can't wait for this one.

Metroid Prime- Looks great, and looks like it will maintain the metroid "feel" even though it's now an FPS.

PS2:

Rygar and Shinobi look good, but I honestly don't know the PS2's upcoming line-up all that well as I just got one a few days ago. The new Medal of Honor game looks pretty good, but I'm not a huge FPS. It's coming to the Gamecube later this year so I'll probably wait as that version will likely be superior.

GBA:

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance. The previous GBA Castlevania was my favorite game of 2001 on any system.
Old 05-26-02, 09:21 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Robotech:Battlecry
Knight of the Old Republic