International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

24 up for preorder

Old 05-21-02, 03:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
24 up for preorder

Didn't find anything on this previously. Was browsing Blackstar and saw that they have the Keifer Sutherland show Twenty-four up for preorder for August 19.
Old 05-22-02, 11:36 AM

NICE FIND!

I wish Fox would turn stuff around this fast domestically....first Futurama, now this....

Does anyone know how easy/hard it is to cancel preorders with Blackstar? (in the event this is announced for R1 release between now and 8/19..)
Old 05-22-02, 11:41 AM

Normally not a problem, but you might hold till it shows up on amazon.co.uk.. easier to cancel and with the deduction of VAT from your order will be a better price..
Old 05-22-02, 06:07 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: NICE FIND!

Originally posted by NotAnIssue
I wish Fox would turn stuff around this fast domestically....first Futurama, now this....

Does anyone know how easy/hard it is to cancel preorders with Blackstar? (in the event this is announced for R1 release between now and 8/19..)
i would be in total shock if this showed up in R1 anytime soon.
Old 05-23-02, 09:10 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 254 Likes on 180 Posts
The Blackstar listing doesn't have any specs for how many episodes are included, and their price only comes to approximately $50 USD. I wonder if the season will be broken up into separate releases?
Old 05-25-02, 04:06 PM
Suspended

fox are releasing the entire series in britain on august 19th, the day after the series finishes here! confirmed by fox! i havent seen any of this series as i was waiting to watch it marathon style when it came out on dvd, with 15 min breaks. yippee. a new coffee maker is in order i think.

oh. and fox has also confirmed it wont be showing anymore repeats in the states, aswell.