Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

What to choose?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-02, 01:55 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What to choose?

Now here's the quandry I'm in, and I need some opinions...

Would you get The Adventures Of Ford Fairlane in VHS format or get it in Region4 DVD format. I have a regionfree player so thats not an issue. I'm in Canada, so these prices are in CAD.. I can get the used VHS version for 13 bucks shipped or I can get the DVD for 27 bucks shipped. What do you think? Is a *Dice* movie worth 27 bucks or only worth 13 in an inferior format?

BTW, for those who didnt know, this DVD is not available Region1 but is in 4.. I'm not talking about any pirated stuff here
Old 05-19-02, 01:58 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Moving to International Forum.
Old 05-19-02, 02:07 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't understand why you would move this? This was more of an info request on whether people thought that this particular movie was worth the buy as a dvd or a vhs.. the only reason i mentioned regions was because people know that this wasn't released in region 1 yet.

Is the Talk forum only for threads like "What are you going to buy on {insert day here}"?

Last edited by shakesdclown; 05-19-02 at 02:10 PM.