DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

DVDTalk and anime reviews

Old 05-17-02, 09:05 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DVDTalk and anime reviews

I would like to point out that DVDTalk is going to have an increase in the amount of anime reviews than it has had in the past. Earlier this week I finished up a review of Brain Powered Vol. 1 from Bandai that is due next week. Once work gets over its busy time for me (at the latest Sunday), I will be reviewing more anime titles that have come my way. I will put an empahsis on advance or near advance reviews before older releases, but I will get them all done.

There has been other anime reviews recently like the 2 of Metropolis (Aaron's and DVDSavant's) and City Hunter:Secret Service by Earl Cressey. Expect more reviews to come from myself and the other reviewers here at DVDTalk. There are other reviews that I and other people have done on here as well, I have just grabbed the latest ones to link in here.

I know Geoff is excited in this venture and we hope to become another avenue for anime watchers.

Last edited by AgtFox; 05-17-02 at 09:24 AM.