Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

In search of RazorMaid remixes

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Old 05-02-02, 10:24 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I downloaded the RazorMaid remix for Microchip League's New York New York just the other day. (It's not piracy, because I can't buy it)

Well, I forgot how fscking good RazorMaid was/is. I remember trying to get copies of their stuff when I was in high school, and I was astounded when I finally got a crack at the RazorMaid archives at a local club (working in radio has it's perks). ...only one problem, CD burners didn't exist at this time. So, I've had a few tapes that slowly destroyed over the years, and I had been long gone from radio by the time I had a CD burner and had realized the wonderment of mp3.

So, as a celebration of all things RazorMaid, I'm downloading different tracks by them. Any recommendations that I should be searching for?
Old 05-03-02, 11:04 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The Razormaid Depeche Mode mega-mixes are well worth the time and effort to track down.

Most have made their way onto bootleg CDs from what I gather.