Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Best Buy Spiderman Giftcard deal

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-02, 08:14 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 217 Likes on 130 Posts
Best Buy Spiderman Giftcard deal

If you buy Spiderman for GC, Xbox or PS2 at Best Buy, you get a $10 giftcard with it. It was a nice surprise when I picked it up last night, as I hadn't seen the deal posted here and missed the weekly circular.
Old 04-18-02, 08:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's precisely why I've waited until today to pick up Spiderman. So what do they do? Give you the gift card at the register? I'm wondering if I can use this $5 off coupon that BB has been putting in game magazines.
Old 04-18-02, 08:58 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,096 Likes on 666 Posts
Originally posted by Soybean
That's precisely why I've waited until today to pick up Spiderman. So what do they do? Give you the gift card at the register? I'm wondering if I can use this $5 off coupon that BB has been putting in game magazines.
I plan on doing the same!
Old 04-18-02, 09:06 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 217 Likes on 130 Posts
Originally posted by Soybean
Yeah, they just give you the giftcard when you check out. They won't let you use the coupon and get the giftcard though, it's either/or. I'm a gamecube owner, so I just figure I'll use both the coupon and giftcard for Resident Evil in two weeks.
Old 04-18-02, 11:15 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,096 Likes on 666 Posts
Does anyone know how long this sale is going on? Does it stop when the new sale begins on Sunday & if so, do they have any new pricing or specials for the Sunday sale?
Old 04-18-02, 11:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, they just give you the giftcard when you check out. They won't let you use the coupon and get the giftcard though, it's either/or. I'm a gamecube owner, so I just figure I'll use both the coupon and giftcard for Resident Evil in two weeks.
Ah, crap. I figured they wouldn't (I have like 3 of those coupons from all these free subscriptions that DVDTalk members have gotten for me ). I'll try anyway and see if the foolish cashier will allow me. I plan on doing the EXACT same thing as you in two weeks. $15 off RE will kick ass.