Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD & Home Theater Gear
Reload this Page >

Is the receiver comparison post/thread long gone?

DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

Old 04-04-02, 09:11 AM
Mod Emeritus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was flipping through some of the threads here and noticed that several have common themes about needing assistance with recievers, speakers, etc. Way back in the past one of the members, Robert Jason, had created a post that listed some of the recommended recievers at various price points. Later, I updated his list and continued to post it as an easy reference. Is there nothing like this around any more? IMO, it was an easy way for those looking for recievers to see what was available in their price range. I dug up the old E-Mail from Robert about the post... but the thread in it is long gone.

Dead,

Thanks for using my receiver post for this thread ( http://forum.dvdtalk.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/001044.html ). When enough new models come out from each company I will have to do some research and make an updated receiver FAQ....Just thought it was nice to see that something I did was useful...

Robert Jason

Last edited by Dead; 04-04-02 at 09:13 AM.