Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Netflix East Coast and service question...

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-02, 08:42 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 391 Likes on 280 Posts

So I see that Netflix has added a hub in Wocester MA. I live in MA and used to use netflix but gave up on them as service had slowed down and the price went up again. I got a coupon with my new DVD player which I cant use as I had an account previously. But it made me curious if they've gotten better with the in stock status and shipping speeds.

So have they improved while I was away? Also east coasters do you get all of your stuff from wocester or is there a split between the several locations? Things would be in wocester in a day or two from where I am inside Mass so it could be worth it for me to return.
Old 04-04-02, 10:06 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I recently rejoined after being away for more than a year. They have definately improved. I am in Florida and movies usually get to me in 3 days. I have not noticed any coming from Wocester MA, just San Jose, CA.
Old 04-04-02, 05:30 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
IMHO movies getting to you is not usually the problem. I generally get them 2-3 days after the shipment notice. The problem is when you send them back. It seems to take 4-5 days, then usually a day spent in the "making next selection mode" and potentially another day in the "ready to be shipped" mode
Old 04-04-02, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I live in Florida and have been with Netflix for about 2 years now and am pleased to say that shipping and turnaround time have gotten much much better.