Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Best Buy and Price Match

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Best Buy and Price Match

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-02, 07:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best Buy and Price Match

hello hope someone could help me out. I recently purchased the Logitech z-560 speaker set 2 weeks ago at BestBuy. This week they have a $20 instant rebate on them, can I just take in my reciept and get the difference? Or will I have to pack the speakers back up and take them to them to get the $20 refund... Thanks
Old 03-30-02, 07:58 PM

You should have no problems getting the difference back. Since it is within 30 days, just bring your receipt to customer service and they should be able to refund the difference.
Old 03-30-02, 11:23 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

From Best Buy's own website:

In-Store Price Guarantee
If, within 30 days (14 days for computers, monitors, printers and notebooks, camcorders, digital cameras and radar detectors) of your purchase from Best Buy, you find a local competitor offering a lower price on an available product of the same brand and model, we'll refund the difference plus another 10% of the difference. Bring us verification of the lower price, plus your original Best Buy receipt to claim your refund. Does not apply to special, bonus or free offers, and in California cellular phones and pagers. Does not apply to products with special financing offers. For complete price guarantee details, please see a customer service representative. We reserve the right to limit quantities. See store for complete details.

So as long as you have your receipt and you make it in before the sale goes off you should get your money. However, if the rebate is a mail-in and not instant, then you may run into some difficulties.
Old 04-01-02, 02:39 PM
eau
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Since it is an instant rebate, the price would have rung up $20 less. The receipt is all you need to price adjust.
Old 04-03-02, 09:01 AM

Originally posted by POWERBOMB
So as long as you have your receipt and you make it in before the sale goes off you should get your money. However, if the rebate is a mail-in and not instant, then you may run into some difficulties.
If it was a rebate, just tell them you want to return it and then rebuy it. They will usually comply.