Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

sonystyle.com MD MZ-N1 ship date?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-02, 10:06 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey all,
Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem. but I thought I would ask.
I ordered Sony's MD MZ-N1 from sonystyle.com on Feb 21st. (I think it was the first day when they replaced "find a dealer" button with "add to cart" button) I have been patiently waiting for them to come up with a ship date, but so far, MZ-N1 is backordered or under the pre-order status. And just recently, they have put the "add to cart" button back to "find a dealer" button". So I am not sure what's going on. I called up their customer services, people there have not a single clue what it's going on with MZ-N1. Any insider info, or just info in general?
BTW, I know I can buy from minidisco.com or some japen direct import company, but they are not US Sony authorized dealer which means, I can't use my sony card to get my money back, so I have to order directly from US Sony. (just in case, you direct me to minidsico.com =) Thanks all for the info.
Old 03-16-02, 10:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This product is scheduled for release in April. Just be patient. I ordered from Sonystyle.com once and everything was ok. The item was in stock and shipped the same evening. So you'll get your MD device as soon as it becomes available.