Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

Bruce Lee:warriors Journey

DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Old 03-05-02, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HI did anyone get this dvd yet i ordered it from deepdiscount but its on backorder till the 12th so i cancelled it and ordered it from amazon which should be shipping tomorow has anyone got it yet is it any good?
Old 03-06-02, 08:19 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I think it's an awesome movie! Most of the footage I have never seen before. LOTS of great rare interviews with Bruce Lee himself. This attracted me partly because of the director commentary. But it's great to have for all the exclusive footage. Really goes in depth about how Game of Death should have turned out.

I learned a lot more about Bruce Lee as a person. Not just as an actor or martial artist.
Old 03-06-02, 11:01 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Warrior's Journey

Got this dvd knowing it'll contain never-released footage of the Game of Death...the way Bruce Lee envisioned it.

Kudos to John Little's perseverance in making this documentary. This is probably the most insightful film about Bruce Lee ever made and even made much more incredible with video/audio files never seen/heard before. This film showed Bruce Lee not as the fighter but more of a philosopher who uses martial arts and movies to express himslef.

One thing that really amazed me is how articulate Bruce Lee was. Truly a master...
Old 03-07-02, 05:15 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

The only down side to this disc is that I never could find the commentary from John Little that was advertised on the back of the DVD case. Oh well. Good movie anyway!
Old 03-07-02, 09:54 PM

Has anyone been able to find this at a B&M store? I asked for it at BB and CC this Tuesday and neither one even had it listed in their computers...