DVD Talk
Need help in MOH:AA mission one (sabotage motor pool) [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Need help in MOH:AA mission one (sabotage motor pool)

Sominex
02-14-02, 03:23 PM
Need help in MOH:AA mission one (sabotage motor pool)

the SAS agent left me to go work out transportation

I am going around cuttinng the chords in trucks, and planting bombs on tanks

I am at the point where I am in a "yard" area and they are assembling a tank out there. I have killed everyone. There are two watch towers. one on each side, I have killed them

I THINK I need to get on the roof via a stack of crates. I can climb the stack of crates, but even though the roof is RIGHT NEXT to them, I can not jump on top of it

Am I missing something here?

Am I supposed to be going somewhere else? All the doors into the factory are locked

help!

mrglass
02-14-02, 03:35 PM
Are you sure that you planted a bomb on every tank? If I remember correctly, I had some trouble with that level and had to backtrack to find a tank that I missed. Once I did that, the doors opened up.

Sominex
02-14-02, 04:01 PM
I'll try that, thanks!

Static Cling
02-14-02, 04:11 PM
Once the tanks all blow (they'll blow once you set all the bombs), a door will open at the far end of the yard you described. That's where you need to go.

Pato1
02-15-02, 07:17 AM
I forgot to plant a bomb on the tank that was being assembled..after that, the tanks exploded and the door to one of the buildings opened.

Anthony Soprano
02-15-02, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Pato1
I forgot to plant a bomb on the tank that was being assembled..after that, the tanks exploded and the door to one of the buildings opened.
same here!