Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Are there any e-stores that accept online checks as payment?

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 12-17-01, 09:23 PM
bv3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have no credit card, so I am unable to purchase from most online sources. However, there are many DVDs that I want but cannot find in B&M stores. Are there any online dvd stores that will let you purchase with an online check? You know, where you put in your bank account information. Yes, I know it's less secure, with no fraud protection and whatnot. Any ideas?
Old 12-17-01, 10:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you really don't want (or if you are unable) to get a credit card, why don't you get a debit card? Most banks offer them now for free as an option with your ATM card. If you have one, you can pay anywhere you want (if the store accepts Visa or Mastercard) and the funds are being debited from your checking account immediately. The card looks like a credit card. You can do everything you would do with a credit card.

It's much more secure than an e-check and I see no reason why you wouldn't get such a card. Even if you have bad credit.